Cheese Bacon Keto Bread
This cheese and bacon keto bread is a perfect example of how easily you can transform our premix.
If you have already purchased our Mad Creations Keto Sandwich Bread Mix then recipe is for you!
cheese and bacon keto bread ingredients
The beauty of using the keto bread premix is that the ingredients you need are very few.
First up you need the pantry items (pictured) to make the keto bread. Plus some bacon, cheese and jalapeños. (if like me you like everything a little spicier. I choose to had little cubes of cheese so that you have little gooey pockets when you eat it warm.
how to make cheese and bacon keto bread
Prepare the Keto Sandwich Bread Mix as per the instructions up to the mixing stage. The fold through bacon and cheese. I use uncooked bacon but if you prefer cooking first go right ahead.
Remove from the pan immediately and cool on a wire rack (or enjoy some while it’s still warm).
want more keto bread recipes?
Here is just a small selection of my favourite keto bread recipes I have made over the years.
- Cheese and Bacon Cauliflower Buns
- Good For the Soul Bread
- Keto Cauliflower Wraps
- Best Keto Buns
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
join us on Facebook
We have a thriving Mad Creations Tribe on Facebook and would love to have you join in. Join us and share your favourite creations with us.
Cheese and Bacon Keto Bread
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20 cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix Mad Creations Sandwich Bread Mix as per instructions. Fold through bacon, cheese and jalapeños (if using). Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth over the top of the loaf.
- Sprinkle loaf with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake 60 minutes. Remove bread from loaf pan immediately and leave to cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Enjoy fresh or toasted.
- Keep cooled bread in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Bread can be pre-sliced and frozen in a ziplock bag or airtight container.
- This bread can be enjoyed both fresh or toasted.
- Use dairy free cheese or substitute extra bacon for the cheese for a paleo friendly bread.