Keto Cauliflower Wraps – the best keto wrap
These Keto Cauliflower Wraps are great. Totally pliable, tasty and so many uses.
I can’t believe how easy they are to work with, and how well they come together when they are cooked.
For a bread with no gluten or grain, these work so well. I loved it when one of my follower made these and likened it it to keto sorcery as to how perfectly soft and pliable the keto cauliflower wraps are. You have to watch the video to really see how soft and fluffy they turn out.
The ingredients for our keto cauliflower wraps are easily sourced at the local supermarket. Please check the below and any possible substitutions.
- 500 g cauliflower florets, can be fresh or frozen
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp psyllium husk powder – Make sure you use the powder. Chia flour or flaxseed meal (milled again) can be used as a substitute.
- 40 g olive oil, coconut oil or ghee
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 30 g butter
- 1/2 tsp cumin – adds flavour but can be omitted
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste
- coconut flour for dusting
How to Make Keto Cauliflower Wraps
It’s funny I wanted to make a cauliflower agliata wrap. Which is basically a garlicy buttery cauliflower dip with bread. Well I can’t have bread so I thought to myself I may as well make a bread with the garlic and cauliflower built in.
These low carb cauliflower wraps do have the garlic removed, though you can add it, but I kept a bit of cumin in for a little spice to help “take away” any cauliflower flavour.
Cauliflower Wrap Variations
I would love to try these as well as a cheesy keto cauliflower wrap version as well.
If you want to make a batch or even double it, cook and freeze, for a go-to wrap then this recipe works well with freezing.
WHAT TO SERVE THE LOW CARB CAULIFLOWER WRAPS WITH
Great for wraps or curries, or just warmed slightly and dunk it in your Blue Cheese dressing, or avocado and sour cream…. So yum.
Here is 5 great dished that you could use these keto and paleo cauliflower wraps with
- Thai Penang Curry
- Keto Red Curry Chicken Chiang Mai
- Keto Butter Chicken
- Chicken Milanese – make it a keto schnitzel wrap
- Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Chicken
CONNECT WITH US AT MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
SEE HOW THE KETO CAULIFLOWER WRAPS MADE
See how the keto cauliflower wraps are made thanks to Melissa Lyras for the use of her video.
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox
WANT MORE KETO BREADS?
If you didn’t already know we have a huge range of Keto Bread recipes on the website but also in a huge 100 page keto bread eBooks. Aptly and very creatively named Keto Breads eBook it is available now in store to purchase with immediate download.
You can be making everything from the famously popular Mad Creations Hemp Share Bread, Keto Ciabatta, Hempanadas, Scrolls, Cauliflower Cheesy Bread, Keto Fruit toast and more. The book includes keto bread recipes, low carb bread recipes and even paleo bread recipes. Check out the full index or grab your copy today.
Keto Breads eBookUSD$19.23
Keto Cauliflower Wraps/Tortillas
- Place cauliflower florets, oil and apple cider vinegar into food processor and pulse until cauliflower is finely riced.
- Place mixture into a large pyrex bowl. Add butter, cumin, salt and pepper and microwave on high for 6 minutes or until you have a soft "rice."
- Remove cauliflower squeeze through muslin, to remove excess moisture. Add back to food processor.
- Add psyllium and eggs and blend for 30 seconds medium high speed. Scrape bowl and repeat.
- Remove dough and rest for 15 minutes then follow instructions from CONSTRUCTION METHOD.
- Place cauliflower florets, oil and apple cider vinegar into mixing bowl. Cook 12 minutes/ Varoma/ reverse/stir/MC off/basket on top (or splatter guard).
- Add butter, cumin, salt and pepper and mix 4 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Cook 6 minutes/Varoma/MC off/basket on top/stir.
- Remove cauliflower squeeze through muslin, to remove excess moisture. Add back to mixing bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 7.
- Add psyllium husk and eggs. Blend 10 seconds/speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat 20 seconds/speed 7. Transfer dough onto a silicone mat. Rest for 15 minutes.
CONSTRUCTION AND COOKING
- Break into 8 even sized balls (approximately 60g each)
- Place one ball of dough onto lightly coconut floured silicone mat. Cover with baking paper or cling film and roll into large rounds.
- Cook in a dry pan, preferably cast iron, over medium heat, until lightly golden each side. OR cook in the roti maker as per the video