Baked Mascarpone Cheesecake
My Mad Creations Baked Mascarpone Cheesecake is not only super easy to make but it is also low carb deliciousness!
If you haven’t tried some keto cheesecake recipes then you should make this baked mascarpone cheesecake and try it. Trust me everyone will find it a winner!
Baked Mascarpone Cheesecake a total winner!
When I first made this baked mascarpone cheesecake I was instantly in love with its creamy sourness. Mascarpone has a delicious balance of sweet and sour that really adds to this recipe and made it a surprising winner.
When I baked this cheesecake and was taking photos I felt it just needed a little colour as my setting was pretty basic. The addition of Summer Hill Pantry Fruit Sparkles certainly gave it a cute look. This would be great for a birthday cake for any age.
Best baked mascarpone cheesecake marriages
If you haven’t cooked with mascarpone before or even tasted it, it is best described as smooth and creamy with a slight tangy taste. It is high in butterfat and works beautifully in desserts, most famously Tiramisu.
Perfect flavour matches with this baked mascarpone cheesecake are a little dash of no-sugar added fruit coulis, double cream, or even a drizzle of melted sugar-free chocolate. Yummmm! So good!
In this baked mascarpone cheesecake you could easily substitute some créme fraiche, cream cheese, or smooth ricotta. It definitely won’t have the same delicious tang of the mascarpone but it will work out perfectly when baking. Never be afraid of a little bit of swapping in the kitchen. I find some of my best recipes have come from using up leftovers, or substituting what I have vs what I don’t when cooking.
Mascarpone can be found quite easily these days in most supermarkets in either the gourmet cheese area or in the usual dairy aisles.
Love cheesecake and want more?
What are others making on our site?
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- Lemon Layer Cheesecake
- Caramel Basque Cheesecake
- Baked New York Cheesecake
- Jaffa Mousse Cake
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Baked Mascarpone Cheesecake
- 90 g almond meal
- 60 g macadamias
- 50 g butter
- Fruit Sparkles Powder I use Summer Hill Pantry
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line the base and sides of a 22cm springform with baking paper.
- Combine base ingredients in food processor or Thermomix® until it is well combined and comes together in a ball. (TM 5-10 seconds/speed 10)
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared springform tin.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly golden. Turn oven down to 130℃. Leave base to cool.
- Combine all filling ingredients in stand mixer or Thermomix® until well combined and smooth. (TM 1 minute/speed 5)
- Pour filling onto base and bake in oven for 50-60 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake to cool in oven with door closed for 60 minutes.
- Transfer to fridge and allow to completely set before removing sides of springform.
- Sprinkle with Summer Hill Pantry Sparkles or serve with a sugar free fruit coulis.