Keto Thai Beef Salad So delicious and only 3g Net Carbs
This Keto Thai Beef Salad is seriously one of my favourite recipes. Super quick and easy it is perfect for a midweek meal.
I am a huge fan of simple flavours in any recipe. The Thai dressing is out of this world and I know this will quickly become an easy favourite at home for you too.
Keto Thai Beef Salad Ingredients
This Asian keto beef salad is really less than 6 fresh ingredients and a few keto pantry items too. It is easily adaptable to what fresh ingredients you have on hand. I am a big fan of growing herbs at home. So, if you have things like fresh mint, coriander, parsley and some leafy greens in the garden you will find this incredibly quick and easy to make.
I use grass-fed organic sirloin however you can use any cut of beef you prefer. If you are not a red meat fan this will work with chicken or pork too.
Chilli is purely optional. If you are not a spicy food lover leave it out. Alternatively, omit the flakes, and deseed the chilli for your salad.
Feel free to add a little bit of cherry tomatoes, some fresh lime wedges and make it your own.
For anyone with a peanut allergy (or for a paleo Thai beef salad) swap almonds or cashews.
How to make a Keto Asian Beef Salad
A lot of traditional Thai dressings and salads do contain sugar. To make this keto Thai beef salad we have to make our own dressing. If only the supermarkets were to have more sugar free sauces and dressings available our lives would be a little quicker and easier.
Trust me though, this recipe is very fast and perfect for midweek and a great addition to any keto meal plans.
The Best Keto Asian Recipes
Since following a keto lifestyle my love for Asian-style recipes has flourished. I simply cannot get enough. Here are just a few of my favourites that you might enjoy too. They are all quick and easy keto recipes too.
- Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl | Keto Crack Slaw
- Keto Teriyaki Chicken Recipe in just 20 minutes
- Keto Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad
- Sugar Free Pork Ribs – Asian Keto Style
- Keto Sweet and Sour Pork | LCHF and Sugar Free
JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We have a lot of fun on our socials and are always posting something new on the Mad Creations Hub. If you want to be part of the MCT (Mad Creations Tribe) then like us on Facebook and sign up to our Newsletter so that you never miss a recipe.
Thai Beef Salad
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ small cucumber thinly sliced
- ¼ small red onion finely sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons peanuts roughly chopped (or almonds)
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Sear on a chargrill or hot frypan. Cook to personal preference. Remove from heat and rest 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix salad and dressing to combine. Pile the salad into bowl. Slice beef into strips and serve on top of salad. Garnish with nuts and extra chilli if using.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve. (TM – 10 seconds/speed 4).
- Season sirloin with salt and pepper and sear on a chargrill or hot frypan. Cook to personal preference. Remove from heat and rest 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix salad and dressing to combine. Pile salad into bowl. Slice beef into strips and serve on top of salad. Garnish with nuts and extra chilli if using.