Sugar Free Gummies
I am totally hooked on these sugar free gummies. The recipe card has my favourite version of all time. Sugar Free Salted Caramel Cream Gummies! Damn they are so good!
Read on below for more varieties of keto gummy bear recipes. While the main recipe card has the details for the cream gummy recipe, I have also included others. A sugar free yogurt gummy recipe, and your super simple jelly crystals version and a sour gummy bear recipe too.
Salted Caramel Sugar Free Gummies Ingredients
This week I was lucky enough to be sent the all new Salted Caramel Monk Fruit Sweetener from Locako. I also received a Vanilla Monk Fruit Sweetener and Pasture Raised Gelatin. Today I wanted to create something easy everyone can enjoy so I thought I would these ingredients to the test.
The Salted Caramel Monk Fruit Sweetener is a blend of erythritol, caramel flavour, monk fruit extract and Himalayan rock salt. And, yes it tastes caramelly! It has 90% less calories than sugar and is keto, coeliac and diabetic friendly.
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1.5 tablespoons Locako Salted Caramel Monk Fruit Sweetener please note I use a 20g tbsp so this is 30g of sweetener. As a substitute you could use any sweetener and extract to flavour the gummies.
- 1.5 tablespoons Locako Pasture Raised Gelatin please note I use a 20g tbsp so this is 30g of gelatin (the more gelatin used the firmer the gummy)
- 1 teaspoon Inulin or Acacia Fibre – for prebiotic gut health. You can omit if you wish
- Pinch salt flakes
HOW TO MAKE KETO GUMMIES
Seriously this is one of the easiest sugar free gummy bear recipes. Even better as they double up as a salted caramel fat bomb too. 7g of fat per serve they are a little “filling” too.
Firstly, add the cream to a small saucepan and stir through the sweetener.
Next, sprinkle the gelatin over the top of the cream, but not stir. Leave it for 3-5 minutes for the gelatin to bloom.
Cook stirring for 3-5 minutes or until the sweetener and gelatin has dissolved.
Remove from heat and allow to cool for a minute. Whisk in inulin and salt. Pour into gummy moulds and refrigerate before removing from moulds. You might find it easier to pop them into the freezer for 10 minutes before removing from their mould.
MORE SUGAR FREE GUMMY BEAR FLAVOURS
Well not one too make everything the same I have a few flavours and different ways to make keto gummy bears.
Low Sugar Jelly Gummy Bears
For us in Australia we can use Aeroplane low sugar jelly crystals. Pick any flavour and follow this simple recipe.
- 1 pkt any flavour of jelly crystals
- 1.5 tbsp gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon inulin or acacia fiber for prebiotics
Mix all ingredients together and pour into gummy moulds and refrigerate before removing from moulds.
To make a sour sugar free gummy bear simply mix 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol with 1-2 tsp of citric acid. Roll the gummies in the mixture to coat.
Vanilla Yoghurt Keto Gummies Recipe
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1.5 tablespoons Locako Vanilla Monk Fruit Sweetener please note I use a 20g tbsp so this is 30g of sweetener
- 1.5 tablespoons Locako Pasture Raised Gelatin please note I use a 20g tbsp so this is 30g of gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Inulin or Acacia FibrePinch salt flakes
Prepare the same as the Salted Caramel Sugar Free Gummies recipe.
HUNGRY FOR MORE
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Salted Caramel Sugar Free Gummies
- Pour cream into a small saucepan and stir through sweetener. Sprinkle gelatin over the top of the cream (do not stir) and leave to bloom, 3-5 minutes.
- Place saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Continue to heat and stir intermittently until gelatin and sweetener has dissolved, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and add inulin and salt stir to combine.
- Pour into small gummy moulds. Makes 24+ although really depends on your size moulds. Refrigerate before removing from moulds. You might find it easier to pop them into the freezer for 10 minutes before removing from their mould.
Use with coconut cream or coconut yoghurt. Flavour Variations
Locako Vanilla Yoghurt Gummies recipe – swap half the cream for sour cream and swap the Salted Caramel Sweetener for the Vanilla Monk Fruit Sweetener.
Use any sweetener and extract if you do not have Locako sweeteners
Low sugar jelly crystals and boiling water can be used in place of both cream and Locako sweetener. Gelatin
Yes you can use any brand of gelatin.
To substitute gelatin leaves. Dissolve 6 sheets in cold water and add to cream and cook until dissolved. Conversions can be found here. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days in an airtight container. Gummies will soften if left at room temperature for too long.