Keto Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
My Keto Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce is going to blow your mind! This seriously is the ULTIMATE low carb chocolate sauce recipe!
Seriously I am not joking. This very simple keto fudge sauce recipe is smooth, velvety and has just the right amount of sweetness. Even the non-keto family and friends will totally enjoy this sauce.
Keep reading my post below to learn more on how to make the perfect sugar-free chocolate fudge sauce. Plus some crazy delicious serving suggestions.
keto hot fudge sauce ingredients/substitutes
250 g (1 cup) whipping or thickened cream (will work with both US and metric measures). Coconut cream could be used for dairy free substitutes.
100 g Sukrin Gold sweetener – used as a brown sugar substitute with less than the sweetness of regular sugar Sukrin Gold lends a caramel undertone to the fudge sauce. You can substitute for sweetener of choice but some sweeteners may crystallise after cooling.
2 tbsp Sukrin Gold Fibre Syrup – used in low carb recipes Sukrin Gold Gold Fibre syrup is a fabulous Golden Syrup alternative. It reacts very similarly to golden syrup in cooking and helps caramelise in this sauce. A sugar free maple syrup can be used as a substitute but will not thicken the same as Sukrin Gold.
2 tbsp butter – I use salted butter but ghee or coconut oil can be substituted.
200 g dark chocolate – I use Lindt 85 or 90% chocolate. Sugar free dark chocolate, or Zebra Vegan Chocolate can be used instead for a dairy free keto chocolate fudge sauce.
2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt flakes – salt helps to bring out the flavour in chocolate.
the best chocolate fudge sauce serving suggestions
Delicious and rich there is so many ways to use this keto hot chocolate fudge sauce recipe.
Just as the recipe name suggested hot chocolate is perfect with this ingredient.
- Hot Chocolate – Mix 1-2 tbsp of fudge sauce in a glass of hot macadamia milk (or milk of choice)
- Mocha Coffee – Mix 1-2 tbsp of fudge sauce into a cup of coffee
- Ice Cream – Drizzle 1-2 tbsp over Lush Macadamia Ice Cream. It sets a little like a cross between Ice Magic and a fudge. Just delicious!
- Chocolate Bavarian Pie – Drizzle 1 tbsp over pie and serve with extra whipped cream.
- Mug Cake – Add a spoonful to your favourite 2 minute keto mug cake recipe for an oozy centre.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- In a large heat-safe bowl combine cream, sweetener, fiber syrup and butter. Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir and return to microwave for a further 2 minutes. Stir; be careful as mixture will foam up.
- Whisk through remaining ingredients until thick and smooth. Serve. See Note 2.
- Cook cream, sweetener, fiber syrup and butter 8 min/100℃/speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for further 1 min/speed 2 or until chocolate has combined and mixture is smooth.
2. Mixture should be thick, smooth, shiny and velvety. return to microwave in 1 minute bursts if sauce has not thickened.
3. Sukrin Gold fibre syrup can be substituted for sugar free maple syrup.
4. Recipe makes 2 cups. Sauce can be frozen into smaller portions.
5. Store in fridge for up to 1 week.
6. Amazing served on ice cream, in a hot or cold chocolate drink, milk shakes, smoothies, with cake or Chocolate Bavarian Pie.
Your Own Notes
Love keto cookbooks? Want more low carb keto recipes to add to your keto meal planning? Check out our huge range of keto cookbooks and keto meal plans in store now.