My Keto Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce is going to blow your mind! This seriously is the ULTIMATE low carb chocolate sauce recipe!
Seriously I am not joking. This very simple keto fudge sauce recipe is smooth, velvety and has just the right amount of sweetness. Even the non-keto family and friends will totally enjoy this sauce.
Keep reading my post below to learn more on how to make the perfect sugar-free chocolate fudge sauce. Plus some crazy delicious serving suggestions.
Keto Fudge Sauce Ingredients
250 g (1 cup) whipping or thickened cream (will work with both US and metric measures). Coconut cream could be used for dairy free substitutes.
Gold Sweetener – used as a brown sugar substitute with less than the sweetness of regular sugar it lends a caramel undertone to the fudge sauce. You can substitute for sweetener of choice but some sweeteners may crystallise after cooling.
Gold Fibre Syrup – is a fabulous Golden Syrup alternative. It reacts very similarly to golden syrup in cooking and helps caramelise in this sauce.
2 tbsp butter – I use salted butter but ghee or coconut oil can be substituted.
200 g dark chocolate – I use Lindt 85 or 90% chocolate. Sugar free dark chocolate, or Zebra Vegan Chocolate can be used instead for a dairy free keto chocolate fudge sauce.
2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt flakes – salt helps to bring out the flavour in chocolate.
How To Serve Keto Fudge Sauce
Delicious and rich there is so many ways to use this keto hot chocolate fudge sauce recipe.
Just as the recipe name suggested hot chocolate is perfect with this ingredient.
- Hot Chocolate – Mix 1-2 tbsp of fudge sauce in a glass of hot macadamia milk (or milk of choice)
- Mocha Coffee – Mix 1-2 tbsp of fudge sauce into a cup of coffee
- Ice Cream – Drizzle 1-2 tbsp over Lush Macadamia Ice Cream. It sets a little like a cross between Ice Magic and a fudge. Just delicious!
- Chocolate Bavarian Pie – Drizzle 1 tbsp over pie and serve with extra whipped cream.
- Mug Cake – Add a spoonful to your favourite 2 minute keto mug cake recipe for an oozy centre.
Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 cup (1 cups) thickened cream or heavy cream
- 100 g (3.5 oz) brown sweetener 1/2 cup, granular sweetener, See Note 1
- 2 tbsp (2 tbsps) Clear Fibre Syrup
- 1 tbsp (1 tbsp) butter
- 200 g (7 oz) dark chocolate or sugar free dark chocolate, I use 90% cacao
- 2 tsp (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch (1 pinch) salt flakes
- In a large heat-safe bowl combine cream, sweetener, syrup and butter. Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir and return to microwave for a further 2 minutes. Stir; be careful as mixture will foam up.
- Whisk through remaining ingredients until thick and smooth. Serve. See Note 2.
- Add the cream, sweetener, syrup, and butter to mixer; cook 8 min/100℃/speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix; 1 min/speed 2 or until chocolate has combined and mixture is smooth.
2. Mixture should be thick, smooth, shiny and velvety. return to microwave in 1 minute bursts if sauce has not thickened.
3. Nothing Naught Syrup is perfect for the syrup choice. If substituting any other brands check that the first ingredient is a (non GMO) corn fibre or syrup derived from tapioca (resistant starch). If the first ingredient is water then the syrup is not suitable for this recipe.
4. Recipe makes 2 cups. Sauce can be frozen into smaller portions.
5. Store in fridge for up to 1 week.
6. Amazing served on ice cream, in a hot or cold chocolate drink, milk shakes, smoothies, with cake or Chocolate Bavarian Pie.
Your Own Notes
2 responses to “Keto Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce”
Whip up a big bowl of zucchini noodles with marinara sauce and pair it with this keto garlic bread for the perfect keto alternative to pasta night.
Wow this hot chocolate fudge sauce is awesome. Not only is it super easy to make but it is so versatile. It’s like ice magic on icecream and makes the perfect hot chocolate with a dollop of cream in it. It’s super delicious and perfect for dipping strawberries in. I also loved in on the chocolate Bavarian pie on a dollop of cream.
I can guarantee you will love this chocolate fudge sauce whatever way you choose to eat it