I am so excited about The Keto Kickstart. This simple keto meal plan is going to be an amazing resource for all of us.
Every recipe has been created with easy-to-source supermarket keto ingredients. I know you all love to be able to access easy-to-find ingredients and have recipes that everyone will enjoy, so that is what I have done.
The Keto Kickstart Meal Plan
Meal plans are great, but like a lot of plans in our lives, they go “to pot” if we do not have the accountability and/or support.
I really want this to be the most complete keto kickstart guide. In the book, I could not possibly add all the material I felt you would need, so here I am starting to connect the dots.
To see the full recipe index of The Keto Kickstart use the link to see if the recipes and plan are for you. However, if the index does not motivate you, then have a look at some of our other plans in store.
Use the eBooks meal plans with our Macro Calculator to fit your personalised plan. Use the plan to the letter, or adapt to fit your needs.
Join our 365 Annual Membership to receive more meal plans.
A 21-Day Challenge for Everyone
So, yeah, you can choose any of the keto plans you wish and still be a part of our challenge. We have loads of resources to help you build your own plan and set you up for success.
Keto Diet Tracker and Accountability
The Kickstart eBook not only includes 3 x 7 day keto meal plans but also a blank meal planner and food journal. These have been added as I absolutely know that not all of you eat 3 meals a day. I don’t!
So you are able to use the food tracker or journal and the recipes within to create your own and track your macros.
Use the macro calculator to calculate your dietary needs to match your goals for the 21 day meal plan. Keep it simple. Use the protein as your main daily goal and only up to the suggested fat to feel full at satiated. Every macro does not need to be hit they are purely a guide, but protein is the main one to fill. Protein helps with muscle repair, hair, skin and nails. Fat is purely to keep you full for longer if required.
Stay off the booze, sweets and snacks during the 21 days if you can.
Keto Meal Prep Tips
Keto meal prep is important for success in my opinion. Whether you are following my plan or your own if you have the chance to pre ahead of time do it.
We all lead busy lives. If you can squeeze in a few hours before you start a plan to prep that is awesome.
For the kickstart meal plan I would suggest making the following ahead of time.
- Keto Pita (I would make a double or triple batch and refrigerate or freeze)
- Cinnamon Coconut Cereal – it will keep for weeks so a single or double batch is perfect if you plan on having breakfast
- Sushi Rice or Saffron Rice can be made ahead. Again, even doubled or tripled depending on how many you are expecting to feed.
- Any of the dressings or marinades can also be made ahead.
Movement and Exercise Check In
The Keto Kickstart eBook not only includes some habit trackers and journals but I have added as a bonus our Mini Tracker eBook completely free. If you are however using another plan, we do have some trackers as well as keto-approved food lists on The Hub.
Get The Keto Kickstart Meal Plan eBook
The Meal Plans in the eBook can be used as closely or loosely if preferred. Most meals have been created for 2 meals with one to be served for a main and the other for leftovers or in another meal.
- Please check each week’s meals.
- How they are utilised. Are they a stand-alone meal or used for a lunch the following day?
- Will the meals within the day hit your macros or leave you hungry? In that case look to increasing the protein. Eat only to satiety.
- Shopping lists are provided. The shopping lists will need to be edited by you if you are increasing or reducing the protein, vegetable or dairy elements. Pantry items have been separated for your convenience.
- No snacks, desserts, fat bombs or booze has been included in the plan. If you need any of these try to only snack during the eating window and calculate the macros into your plan. Alcohol does affect metabolism of foods and hinders weight loss. The kickstart plan is designed to kickstart ketosis and help you lose weight fast. Please try and give any alcoholic beverages a miss during the challenge.
- For the 21 days you should try and eat within an eating window and include fasting. I would recommend having your last meal before 8pm and fasting until at least 8am if not 12 midday for a total of 16 hours. Eat within an 8-hour window for a 16:8 keto meal plan. These fasts can be extended for as long as you prefer or usually practice.
The Keto Kickstart is designed with you in mind.
Every recipe has been created using supermarket ingredients only. We have included a host of dietary needs to include keto vegan recipes, keto vegetarian, keto paleo, dairy free, egg free, and nut free. Keto Thermomix recipe instructions have also been added for our thermi fans.
You will find so many details including the full index and dietary guide in store and a little sneak peek between the covers.
As always, every recipe has been tested many times by a team of passionate testers and their families. All the feedback is taken on board and recipes are adjusted, edited or completely re-written until they receive the tick of approval from all of our test team.
A big thank you to Lucy Dillon, Sue Kleidon, Rachel Wallis, Tammy Broad, Lynda Watters, Kristy Woods, Natusha Joy and Terri Kidd for not only testing the recipes but also all of your most invaluable feedback and attention to detail.
Join us on Social Media
We have a lot of fun on our socials and are always posting something new on the Mad Creations Hub. If you want to be part of the MCT (Mad Creations Tribe) then like us on Facebook and sign up to our Newsletter so that you never miss a recipe.
Get The Keto Kickstart eBook Now
Join us and let’s make this fun!
3 responses to “Keto Kickstart | Easy Keto Meal Plan”
Hi Megan, I ordered and received the 21 day keto kickstart before the challenge was announced and I received it. Thank you so much 😊 I was wondering now that I’m going to join the challenge will you send me the mini tracker ebook free as well? I didn’t receive it with my order but I did receive the mini planner ebook… I’m also seriously looking at joining 365 🤩 if I need to purchase the tracker separately, that’s fine this is just a query…
Thanks heaps for making switching to keto so much easier 😋 and so tasty! My husband and I really enjoyed your cauliflower Mac and cheese last night… delicious! Thanks again… 🧀
Having blown Keto out of the water for Xmas, I’m looking forward to restarting and kickstarting my weight-loss and getting back to optimum health following knee replacement at the beginning of December – this is what I need!!!