Keto Rosemary & Olive Oil Hemp Seed Crackers
These Mad Creations Keto Rosemary & Olive Oil Hemp Seed Crackers are so easy to make and are the perfect snack or cheese plate accompaniment.
I am having a little bit of fun finding new ways to use hemp seeds in my cooking. Since the legalisation of hemp in Australia this year I want to use this great source of health in some of my cooking.
Hemp seeds have so many nutritional benefits
- 33% Protein
- 35% Essential Fatty Acid (Omega 3,6,9 and GLA)
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Contains 6 x the Omega 3 than raw tuna
- High in dietary fibre
These crackers are seriously tasty and very crunchy. They taste great on their own or with a bit of good sharp cheddar.
How to make the perfect hemp seed crackers
- Roll out to a 1-2mm thickness. If you do like a thicker cracker extend cooking time and turn over half way through cooking time.
- To get the perfect crispy crackers tap the top of the cracker with your finger nail if it isnt crisp just extend cooking time until they go firm. If others are cooking faster than others then remove those that are crispy and return the others to oven to cook until firm.
- Store in an airtight container. Crackers should remain crispy, but if they ever do soften for whatever reason return them to a moderate oven and cook until crisp.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Keto Rosemary & Olive Oil Hemp Seed Crackers
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Blend all ingredients 15 seconds/speed 5.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of baking paper to about 2-3mm thick.
- Lift onto baking tray, sprinkle mix liberally with salt flakes. Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Chop into desired shape or size and cool on cooling tray.