KAFTA – Lebanese Keto Lamb Kebabs
If you don’t haven’t tried Kafta-Lebanese Keto Lamb Kebabs then you have been totally missing out!
While these are super simple to make and cook they do deliver big on flavour! I love to make these and have them ready in the fridge for cooking a day or two before I need them, it develops the flavour so well.
If you would prefer to make these into meatballs then go right ahead. You can also easily bake these, grill or barbecue. Even the kids will love you for this recipe. I do have a different variation on this recipe as well the Lamb Kofta and Lamb Kofta Sausage Rolls are both just as easy and tasty!
Being the simple girl I am I just love these with a bit of yoghurt, or sour cream or even Almond Hummus is amazing. Team that with some fresh parsley, baby spinach and a squeeze of lemon and you are set. The Kafta are great hot or cold and for the lunch box. Dave loves these in his lunchbox with a choice of dips.
It’s funny how our tastes change so much as we get older. I used to not even eat meat at all, and even when I started lamb was far from my favourite meat. However I have to say when cooked this way I would favour it over any other meat used. If you are not a lamb fan though, feel free to swap it out for beef or even chicken would work perfectly
The Kafta are part of the Week 2 Meal plan in Club 365. Serve with your favourite dip and a green salad.
I hope you love them as much as me. Super fast, super tasty! What is not to love.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
KAFTA - Lebanese Keto Lamb Kebabs
6 metal kebab skewers
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- To a food processor, blender or Thermomix® add all ingredients EXCEPT lamb. Blend 5 seconds/speed 5 or medium speed.
- Add lamb and mix 30 seconds/reverse/speed 3. Alternatively mix seasoning through your lamb mince by hand.
- Divide mince into 6 equal amounts and squeeze into sausage shapes around your kebab skewer. Place onto prepared baking tray.
- Cook in oven 20 minutes. Turn and cook for further 10 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through. (Depends on thickness of kafta)
Your Own Notes