Sugar-Free Keto Peanut Butter Cups recipe
So much like the real thing these sugar-free keto peanut butter cups are made with minimal ingredients and taste so good.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time7 mins
Servings: 18 serves
- 200 g 90% Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate I use Well Naturally
- 60 g coconut butter
- 60 g nut butter you pick your favourite
- 2 teaspoons Barneys Almond Butter powder optional or sweetener
Prepare 18 small patty cake liners in 18 whole mini muffin tray
Melt chocolate and coconut butter
Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of each liner
Freeze 5 minutes
Mix nut butter with butter powder or sweetener (if preferred)
Spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of nut butter on top of chocolate
Top with remaining chocolate and return to freezer.
1. Keep in airtight container in fridge for up to 1 month.
2. Coconut butter can be substituted with coconut oil.
3. I choose to use crunchy peanut butter.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.2mg | Net Carbs: 2g