Add raspberries to bowl and cook in microwave for 1 minute on high.
Add chia seeds and mix to combine.
Pour into small bowl refrigerate for 1 hour.
Mix all mousse ingredients mixer or stand mixer until light and fluffy.
Add raspberries to bowl and cook 2 minutes/100℃/speed 1.
Add chia seeds and mix 30 seconds/speed 6.
Pour into small bowl and reserve in fridge until needed.
Mix all mousse ingredients in Thermomix 30 seconds/speed 6.
Layer mousse and jam in individual bowls.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Recipe will keep in fridge for up to 1 week.
2. Recipe is suitable to freeze.
3. Egg can be omitted. Using a pasteurised egg is completely safe. The heat and action of whipping the egg partially cooks the egg. If you are concerned you can add 15 g of ACV or lemon juice that will also cook the egg.
4. For a nut free version you could use some tahini paste, or any other flavour in the mousse.
5. For a dairy free option please substitute coconut yoghurt for the cream and dairy free cream cheese or any soft nut cheese for the cream cheese.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1020IU | Vitamin C: 6.5mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1.1mg | Net Carbs: 5g