Combine five-spice, soy sauce, ginger juice, egg in a non-reactive bowl. Add pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil over high heat.
Combine flours in a bowl.
Dust pork with flour and fry in batches until lightly golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
In a separate pan heat Sweet and Sour Sauce
Toss pork in sauce and serve with cauliflower rice, fresh spring onions and sesame seeds.
1. Various cuts of pork will work for this recipe. Use anything from the neck, shoulder, or belly. Make sure the pieces are cut into a size that is going to quick quickly in the hot oil.
2. Be careful that the oil is not too hot as the crumb will burn.
3. Substitute chicken thigh fillet or firm fish for another simple sweet and sour.
4. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 1 month.
5. Ginger Juice is available from www.elitehealthsupplements.com.au
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 578mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 2mg | Magnesium: 19mg | Net Carbs: 6g