Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Garlic Chicken Thighs
I have quite the range of chicken thigh recipes as I have to say, they are just one of my all time favourite ingredients. Simple is often best and in this case it really is true!
Servings: 2 serves
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 40 g butter
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce finely shredded
- 1/4 cup cucumber roughly chopped
- 1/2 small avocado roughly chopped
Season the chicken thigh fillets with cumin. Set aside.
Heat oil over medium heat and fry chicken until chicken thighs are browned.
Deglaze pan with apple cider vinegar.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and add garlic and butter.
Cook until butter us melted through and take off the heat.
Add lemon zest, juice and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve chicken with salad.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 856kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 72g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 288mg | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 865mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 3.5mg | Net Carbs: 4g