Mix all ingredients and taste. If it requires any more lemon or seasoning adjust to taste. Pour dressing into glass jar and reserve.
Press one side of the avocado into the nigella seeds. Reserve
Mix all salad ingredients in bowl or plate and top with avocado and dressing.
1. Any protein can be used in this salad.
2. For a vegetarian version substitute the meats for sliced mushrooms, cucumber, and pumpkin.
3. For a vegan dressing swap the sour cream for coconut yoghurt, and mayonnaise for a vegan mayonnaise.
4. This recipe works perfect for Mason Jar salads. Just add your dressing to the bottom and layer the salad.
5. Best to eat within 24 hours of making.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 554kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 850mg | Potassium: 760mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4115IU | Vitamin C: 29.9mg | Calcium: 272mg | Iron: 2.3mg | Net Carbs: 6g