Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Keto Chia Pudding - 7 Flavours
If you haven't tried chia puddings then you need to! While at first I found them a little freaky these are totally delicious and good for you too.
Servings: 6 serves
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 160 ml almond milk
- 2-4 tsp sweetener of choice sugar free maple syrup or Sukrin syrups would work well
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 2 scoops pea protein powder/or collagen peptides
- 60 g chia seeds
Flavours of Choice
- Matcha – Add 1/2 tsp Matcha powder
- Peanut Butter – Add 2 tsp crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- Chocolate – 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Caramel Pecan 1 tbsp Sukrin gold granular sweetener, ¼ tsp cinnamon and 4 pecans crushed (save ½ to top your pudding
- Vanilla – 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 scoop of vanilla flavoured whey protein isolate
- Chai – ¼ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp ginger, pinch cloves, ½ tsp vanilla
- Desiccated coconut cacao nibs, grated chocolate, flaked almonds, crushed nuts
Add milks, sweetener, salt, protein or collagen powders (is using) and flavour of choice to blender or Thermomix® blend on high speed or speed 5/10 seconds. Add chia seeds and turbo pulse for 2 seconds, leave for 2 minutes, repeat this 3 times.
Pour chia pudding into 6 glasses or jars. Seal and leave over-night.
Enjoy with toppings or even some fresh double cream
Easy to change up with different milks and flavours. An easy to prepare ahead meal that even the kids will love.
Another great alternative to the plain almond milk and coconut milk is AO Flavoured Almond Milks in Salted Caramel, Rich Chocolate and Iced Coffee. Just leave out the sweetener and this makes for a beautiful chia pudding.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1.7mg | Net Carbs: 1g