Place all ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat 2 minutes on high. Whisk porridge. Heat for a further 1 minute. Whisk or stir before serving. (To make an individual serve just add 1/4 cup of dry mix to 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk of choice).
Pour into individual serving bowls. Serve with cream and/or toppings of choice.
Mix all ingredients 5 sec/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Insert whisk attachment. Cook 9 min/80°C/speed 2.
Pour into individual serving bowls. Serve with cream and toppings of choice.
- Keto porridge can be made ahead and kept in the fridge for weekly meals. Leave up to 4 days in the fridge. The recipe is suitable to freeze.
- Almond meal or hemp seeds can both be substituted for coconut flour.
- Any kind of plant-based milks can be used. Almond, Macadamia, Like Milk, Coconut Milk, Hemp Mylk. Alternatively, our Keto Milk recipe is perfect if you are not dairy-free or paleo.
- Adjust milk or cream to suit your preferred consistency of porridge.
- Reheat in microwave for 60 seconds on high, or over low heat on the stove.
- Stir through any of your favourite porridge "extras" once heated.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 61mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 110IU | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 0.5mg | Net Carbs: 1g