Keto Big Mac Salad Bowl
The perfect salad version of the very iconic McDonalds burger in this Keto Big Mac Salad Bowl. This is a great way to enjoy a "takeaway meal" without the guilt, carbs, sugar or even the takeaway! A great keto on a budget meal.
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time17 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 300 g ground beef mince
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded (50g)
- 1 tbsp onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp dill pickles finely diced
- 2 tbsp Keto Big Mac Sauce click for link to recipe
- 1/2 avocado finely diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
Season ground beef with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
In a large base frypan over medium high heat fry ground beef until nicely browned and cooked through.
In 2 serving bowls place half of the lettuce and top with beef mince, cheese, onion, pickles and Keto Big Mac Sauce. Add other optional salad ingredients if using. Serve immediately.
- If you prefer to serve this as a cold salad, cool beef mince before adding to salad.
- Also works perfect for a Mason Jar Salad. Just add Keto Big Mac Sauce to the bottom of the jar and top with remaining ingredients and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Ground beef can be substituted for any ground meat or seafood.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 407mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 3mg | Magnesium: 33mg | Net Carbs: 1g