Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chile Con Queso Dip | Keto
One of my favourite recipes of all time is a good Chile Con Queso. This recipe is easy and is so delicious!
Servings: 4 serves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 small white onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 small tomato finely diced
- 200 g cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 300 g thickened cream
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 whole fresh or pickled jalapeño finely diced
- 2 tbsp pickle juice from the jalapenos
- Quest Protein Chips to serve and dip with Click for supplier
Melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan.
Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent but not browned.
Add tomato and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Stir through remaining ingredients. Cook until sauce becomes smooth and cheese has melted.
Melt butter 3 minutes/90°C/speed 1. Add onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes/90℃/speed 1.
Place diced tomato into mixing bowl and cook for further 2 minutes/90℃/speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 4 minutes/90°C/speed 2.
- To reheat Chile Con Queso do it over medium heat gradually to avoid splitting.
- Store in fridge for up to 2 days.
- Serve as a dip on its own, over burgers or goes great with nachos.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 371mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1786IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 409mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 3g