Sugar Free Raspberry Vodka – it is so easy!
This Sugar Free Raspberry Vodka is an easy one for me to make when I grow raspberries in my backyard!
At this time of year I end up with loads of them. They are so different then the store bought variety. So fragrant, and a deep rich raspberry flavour.
Make your own keto raspberry vodka cocktails the easy way!
Sugar Free Raspberry Vodka Ingredients
Well this recipe is that simple. Just 2 ingredients! Can you guess what they are? 🤣
I have added xylitol as an option but to be honest I trialled with and without and it just wasn’t needed at all. The raspberry impart enough sweetness through infusing.
how to make sugar free raspberry vodka
I made 2 styles of this sugar free raspberry vodka. One without any sugar substitute and 1 with. I was concerned that with no sugar the raspberry would “spoil” but it didn’t at all. Alcohol must be a good thing to pickle yourself in to keep you fresher for longer… haha!
To be honest yeah this is a super easy recipe. Add raspberries (or any berries) to vodka. Leave in a cool place out of sunlight for a week to two. Shake every other day if you want but it isn’t necessary.
Taste after a week and leave for longer if you want a stronger flavour. If you do add sweetener and leave it for a month or more you will end up with a liqueur rather than an infused vodka.
Pass through a sieve into a bowl to remove the raspberries. Pour back into a clean bottle and enjoy!
FAQs and more flavours!
How to make sugar free vodka flavours. Simply add any flavour you wish to vodka. You can add more than berries. Add lemon rind for a sugar free limoncello, sugar free lollies e.g., gummy bears for a gummy bear keto vodka. Fresh herbs, spices. Your imagination is the only limits.
How to make keto Sambucca. If you make our sugar free Keto Licorice recipe you can use it. Drop some of them into vodka and infuse until you get the desired level of flavour you want.
How long will it keep. The sugar free raspberry vodka will last years at room temp or kept in the freezer.
Can I use any other alcohol. Yes you can. Use any clear spirits to make your own keto infusions and keto cocktail recipes.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Sugar Free Raspberry Vodka
- Add 350ml of vodka to each bottle. Add 100g of raspberries to each.
- Add sweetener, if using
- Place lids on and store your bottles in a dark cool dry place.
- Upend and shake (slowly) each week. Not necessary but you can have a sample each week to test the flavour. Leave until desired flavour is achieved. I leave for 2 weeks.
- When the vodka is ready pour through a strainer to remove the berries. Pour the infused vodka into a clean bottle. Store in a cool place or in the fridge or freezer.
- I serve with soda, ice and a bit of fresh mint. However you could use this for keto cocktails or even in keto ice cream. #yum