Slow Cider Braised Keto Pork Belly
I kind of loved this Slow Cider Braised Keto Pork Belly, there was very little to photograph so I need your help.
This is not like your typical pulled pork, or crispy pork belly. It is so soft you can cut it with a spoon, and enjoy the layers of both meat and fat in one super soft bite.
It is absolutely delicious!
So if you willing to give this one a test and show us your photos I am looking for a few to add to this post and my social media.
This amazing image has been captured by Liza Marsh. Thanks Liza, it looks delicious!
Made with pretty easy to source ingredients. I have added a couple of links for the great products I use, otherwise feel free to source your own choices locally.
Let me know how you go and if you love it as much as me. I will make it again, as this recipe will be featured an upcoming book.
Looking forward to seeing your bellies lol.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Slow Asian Cider Braised Keto Pork Belly
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker and cover the pork belly.
- Slow cook for 3 hours, turning half way.
- Cook until the pork belly is super soft and the rind is almost gelatinous.
- Serve with Asian greens and konjac noodles or rice
- If you don't want to use the cider you can completely leave it out and replace with any bone broth.
- This recipe is great to make the day ahead
- Use left overs in the lunch box or freeze in individual portions.