Simple Ketogenic Red Curry Chicken
This Mad Creations Simple Ketogenic Red Curry Chicken is just a very simple curry.
No bells no whistles, just easy straightforward cooking, that is extremely enjoyable and can be made with ingredients found in most in kitchens
Sometimes I think we over complicate it, and it is nice to be able to just reach for a jar and not have to always make everything from scratch.
Some would think that I make everything from scratch every time but trust me when. say I have those days when the last thing I want to do is cook or think. Into the pantry I go and find what has been lurking in there for a while and whip up something that is simple and delicious. In some ways I feel like someone else has done the cooking for me, because all the flavour is there and I had to only do a few tweaks to enhance it.
If you are like me then you will love this easy curry.
For more simple recipes have a scroll through the page and see what you might enjoy and pin for later, or alternatively check out our store for some great cookbooks made to inspire cooks across the globe
Thanks for checking out my recipes
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Simple Ketogenic Red Curry Chicken
Stove Top Method
- Dice onion, celery and garlic, saute in oil, for 3 minutes over medium heat, until soft
- Add red curry paste and cook for 3 minutes
- Add tomato paste, tomatoes, water, apple cider vinegar
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Add chicken strips, turn down heat to slow simmer
- Cook 25 minutes lid on
- Add sour cream and cook further 5 minutes
- Serve with cauli-rice
- Add onions and garlic to mixer
- Chop 5 seconds / speed 8.5
- Add oil and celery
- Cook 2 minutes /100℃ / stir
- Add curry paste
- Cook 2 minutes / 100℃ / stir
- Add tomato paste, tomatoes, water, cider vinegar
- Cook 15 minutes / 100℃ / stir
- Add chicken strips
- Cook 15 minutes / 100℃ / reverse stir
- Add sour cream
- Cook 5 minutes / 100℃ / reverse stir
- Serve with rice or cauli rice