Vanilla Protein Keto Chocolate Bears
Such a simple recipe that you can easily make your own. Vanilla Protein Keto Chocolate Bears are so good!
Seriously, take this recipe and add you own flavours to it, with essential oil, ground coffee, extracts, rind, coconut, whatever takes your fancy.
While I used a blend of hemp seeds and almond meal, but you could use both, either or.
I really love this flavour of this simple recipe and I did it with both the WPI powder and with peppermint extract ( even though I do have peppermint oils too for another option).
A great snack for the kids without refined sugar, and you could make heaps.
My last little tip for filling the lovely moulds is dont use the little dropping tool, I have no patience for that I just poured straight from the bowl over all the little bears and scraped with a spatula. So simple and you can just about time it with the pour to have very little mess.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Vanilla Protein Bears
- 1 tsp peppermint oil or extract
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 1 tsp any essential oil
- 1 tsp coffee grounds or instant coffee
- Thermomix® - Add protein powder, hemp seeds and almond meal to bowl
- Blend 20 seconds speed 8
- Add melted chocolate, melted coconut oil and salt (plus any flavouring you desire)
- Mix 30 seconds speed 3
- Pour into moulds and set in fridge or freezer
- Conventional method - Do all of the above but use a blender instead. This recipe is easy don't over complicate it.