Keto Seed Bread | Paleo Hemp Seed Bread
This keto seed bread is a delicious gluten free bread that everyone can enjoy!
With so many keto bread recipes available it can be really hard to find a good one. I love this recipe because it is not only tasty but takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Simple mix then pop it into the oven to bake.
I really want to create some fabulous new recipes using hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are not only tasty but very low in carbohydrate. They are also high in plant-based protein, and seriously tasty.
How to make it
As per my usual lazy way of cooking this is pretty much a one bowl mix and scoop into the pan and bake recipe.
However, I do recommend just a rough chop of the nuts and seeds. The secret is you don’t want them all made into meal.
It is the chunky bits that make this bread all the better.
I really hope you enjoy this bread that will satisfy the keto diet as well as our paleo diet followers as well.
Looking for more Keto Bread Recipes?
Try some of these delicious breads available
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Ketogenic / Paleo Hemp Seedy Bread
- 150 g almond meal or almonds if using TM
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 50 g almond yes this extra
- 50 g hemp seeds you can substitute golden flaxmeal
- 10 g nigella seeds you can substitute black sesame seeds or omit completely
- 15 g coconut flour
- 5 g apple cider vinegar
- 5 g celery salt
- 65 g coconut oil
- 5 g bicarb soda
- 5 g salt flakes I use black seas salt
- 6 free range eggs 270g total
- Extra hemp and nigella to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a 22cm x 11cm loaf tine with baking paper
- Chop sunflower seeds, pepitas and almonds until fin, (but not too fine you still want some yummy chunky bits).
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Scoop batter into prepared loaf tin. Bake 45 – 50 minutes
- Cool on wire rack.
- Add 150 g almonds to bowl. Mill 10 seconds/speed 10.
- Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, almonds, hemp seeds to bowl. Chop 6 seconds/speed 5.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds / speed 3. Follow from Step 3 above.