Keto Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
Now don’t shoot me down that Vegemite isn’t compliant..I am aware of this however for the amount I use I don’t have an issue. For those who need to be gluten-free Aussiemite is an alternative, or the Thermo Foodies version of a Banting compliant vegemite.
Anyway aside from that these are insanely good! Make sure you have some friends or family nearby so you don’t eat too many. This is a problem when you make tasty kept food.
This recipe is incredibly adaptable to be filled with whatever you fancy, or used for pretzel bombs, calzones, endless options.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Keto Vegemite Cheese Scrolls
- 1 prepared batch of Bagel Dough
- Vegemite Aussiemite or other
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Optional fillings
- Diced bacon
- Feta cheese and spinach
- Preheat oven 180℃
- Prepare bagel dough up to the ball stage
- Roll each ball out to a long 20cm sausage, and push down and slightly flatten your sausage into a long flat strip
- Spread with vegemite and top with cheese
- Simply roll up your strip into scroll and place on prepared baking tray lined with baking paper
- Sprinkle scrolls with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Cook for 10 - 12 minutes
- Best enjoyed while hot