Layered Lemon Delight Keto Cheesecake
My Mad Creations Layered Lemon Delight Keto Cheesecake, not only looks amazing but is seriously delicious!
Another simple and easy keto cheesecake. So light and creamy, and zesty! As I write this recipe I want to make it again because it is so tasty.
A keto diet has truly enriched my life, in more ways than one. This kind of easy keto cheesecake helps me when I have a hankering for a little bit of something sweet to eat. I find keeping it in the freezer in individual portions is awesome. So that when I feel the need to have a little sweet with a cuppa after a meal I just take out a small piece and gnaw on it straight from the freezer (lasts so much longer that way too).
Keto Cheesecake Variations
If you haven’t already noticed I love making a good keto cheesecake. I have just a few on the website, and one in each of the cookbooks, almost! They are so easy and you can really keep the carbs low. Plus a keto cheesecake is a great fat bomb as well. If you haven’t tried the New York Cheesecake you have to give it a whirl as well as the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup style one that I did. Just type in cheesecake in the search bar and you will find a few on here for sure
I hope you enjoy!
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Keto Layered Lemon Delight Cheesecake
- 30 g butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g almond or hazelnut meal
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Mix all base ingredients together
- Place into 12cm spring form tin
- Cook 6 minutes
- Add sweetener to mixer
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 7
- Add rest of filling ingredients
- Mix 1 minute / speed 5.5
- Add gelatine to cold water mix together
- Microwave for 15 seconds
- Add to cheesecake batter
- Mix 20 seconds / speed 5
- Remove mixture from bowl and add half to the cooled base, and reserve other halve
- Add butterfly to mixer, then add all ingredients
- Cook 10 minutes / 80℃ / speed 3
- Mix gelatine with cold water
- Microwave 15 seconds
- Add to bowl
- Mix 30 seconds / speed 4
- Remove from mixer into separate bowl and pop in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Pour over cheesecake, and top with extra layer of cheesecake by gently spooning it over the top completely and gently smoothing over
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set
- Using softened ( room temp) butter
Place all ingredients except gelatine & water in saucepan & cook on low heat for 15 -18 mins, stirring constantly with whisk until thick & glossy.
- Heat gelatine & water mix 10 seconds & stir in for additional 2 minutes.
- Place in bowl in freezer to cool.
- Melt butter in bowl in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Add remaining ingredients & mix with fork until all combined.
- Place into spring form & bake for 6 minutes
- Using room temp cream cheese mix with food processor / elec beater or whisk ( I started with a fork then used a whisk) until smooth, add eggs & sour cream & cheese continue to mix until smooth.
- Place sweetener, gelatine & water in bowl in microwave for 15 sec.
- Add to cream cheese mix & continue whisking until fully combined.
- Layer cheese cake with half the filling topped with curd and then the other half of the cheescake filling on top.
- Refrigerate until set