Keto Creamy Cauliflower Dauphinoise
You need to make Mad Creations Keto Creamy Cauliflower Dauphinoise if are looking for a super tasty version of Potato Bake?
I will say this creamy cauliflower daupinoise, is the business! Cauliflower seems to be a well used vegetable on the ketogenic diet.
Those of you who have been following me for some time will know I am anything but a cauliflower fan. The recipes I tend to create with cauliflower are ones where I try to mask the flavour of the cauliflower completely. Just try my Cauliflower Wraps and Keto Cheese and Bacon Buns .
How to make Keto Creamy Cauliflower Dauphinoise
I choose to slice the cauliflower on a mandolin wafer thin. You can however choose to just cut into florets, or even use frozen cauliflower as well.
This simple vegetarian keto recipe can be changed to a meat lovers version. Just add a good amount of chopped bacon or even some left over chicken. If you are looking for leftover rotisserie chicken recipes then try this.
This can be baked in the oven or air fryer (oh yes I am now getting excited at all the keto air fryer recipes I can create). Alternatively this dish can also be made completely in the microwave. Just place in a microwave safe dish, cover in cling film and microwave on high for 6 minutes. Check if the cauliflower has softened and extend cooking time as needed.
Don’t forget if you love this recipe give us a 5 star rating below and let me know how you made yours. I love getting feedback on the recipes and hearing about your experience and/or tips to make any of my low carb recipes better.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox
Mad Creations Keto Creamy Cauliflower Dauphinoise
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g parmesan chopped
- 1/2 large cauliflower sliced thinly on the mandolin
- 600 g thickened cream
- pink Himalayan salt flakes
- 80 g grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 190℃.
- Finely grate garlic and parmesan. Add to saucepan along with cream and salt. Cook over medium heat stirring for 5 minutes.
- Place thinly sliced cauliflower into 20 x 10 loaf pan. Top with hot cream and cover with foil.
- Bake 40-50 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for further 5 minutes until golden.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving
- Preheat oven to 190℃.
- Place garlic clove and parmesan into Thermomix®. Blend 10 seconds / speed 10.
- Scrape sides of bowl and add cream and salt. Cook 7 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1. Follow instructions from Step 3 above.