Our delicious Keto Blueberry Almond Smoothie is just for those times you don’t feel like eating a meal, and would rather make something on the run.
I know that many of you are often asking for a low carb shake or keto smoothie option. We don’t always want to eat (or prepare) a meal and shakes are just so convenient.
BLUEBERRY ALMOND SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
The blueberry almond smoothie ingredients are super simple. Thankfully all the keto ingredients can be sourced in the supermarkets. Here is my basic recipe and some great options for substitutions.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or Keto Milk or even coconut milk
- 20 g blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice, I use Sukrin, but any keto sweeteners you prefer will be fine
- 1 cup ice cubes
- zest of I/2 lime
- 15 g whey protein isolate, I use Isopure. Collagen is also a great addition to keto smoothies
- 1 tbsp double cream
Before going keto I loved smoothies especially in the summer. Now that I have to ditch a lot of that fruit I think it is great to have a great recipe like this one on hand to be able to still enjoy a low carb smoothie without all the carbs.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Keto Blueberry Almond Smoothie
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve.
- Place all ingredients into mixer bowl. Mix 1 min/speed 7. Serve.
- Serve immediately or freeze in ice cream moulds for a tasty frozen keto treat.
- Any low carb berries can be substituted.
- For a paleo smoothie swap the sweetener for coconut sugar and milk to coconut milk.
Your Own Notes
11 responses to “Blueberry Almond Milk Smoothie”
This keto blueberry almond smoothie was so delicious! I loved how easy it was to make and it was the perfect breakfast when I am on the go!
This is a delicious and satisfying smoothie! The perfect start to my day. Thank you!
Perfect combo blueberries and almond milk, healthy and delicious
Why does bag of isolate say 25g protein but the values in this recipe say 1g