Well, I wanted to make the Viennetta Caramel Keto Cheesecake a bit of a wow factor dessert. Do you think I have achieved it?
Surprisingly simple to make this frozen keto cheesecake is made with everyday ingredients. That is right everything is found at the supermarket or even in your keto pantry right now!
Viennetta Caramel Keto Cheesecake Ingredients
The ingredients are simple. Here is all you need to make an amazing caramel keto cheesecake with a difference.
- thickened cream, heavy cream or whipping cream
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- coconut extract (this is optional)
- lemon juice
- gelatin I just use powdered gelatin
How to Make Caramel Viennetta Cheesecake
This keto cheesecake does look totally rockstar! It isn’t hard too hard to make I promise!
To get the fabulous layers of the mixture similar to a Streets Viennetta, I didn’t have a super large flat piping tip, so I used my hairdryer nozzle. 🤣
A little innovative me thinks. I just cut a hole in a ziplock bag and popped it over my hairdryer nozzle to create the effect. You could easily do it with a smaller piping tip instead though.
Keto cheesecakes are easy to make tasty and to make look special. Surprisingly, I find, all sugar free cheesecakes are spectacular taste wise. They always go down really well when entertaining and no one even guesses they are eating a much healthier cheesecake.
Love keto cheesecakes and want more?
Here are just a few of my favourite low carb cheesecake recipes.
- Keto Matchstick Recipe | Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
- Baked Mascarpone Cheesecake
- Keto Basque Cheesecake Slice
- The BEST No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Tools to Make the Viennetta
Here are just a few of the tools you might need to make out Viennetta Keto Cheesecake.
Silicone Loaf Tin
Caramel Viennetta Keto Cheesecake
- 60 g macadamias toasted
- 40 g shredded coconut
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat, when slightly golden add sweetener and salt flakes. Cook stirring, for 3-5 minutes or until mixture goes dark and caramelises
- Add the cream and simmer until you have a beautiful syrupy salted caramel sauce.
- Set aside to cool while you make your cheesecake
- Combine gelatin and water. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Reserve.
- In a large bowl whip cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add remaining cheesecake ingredients to food processor or mixer. Blend for 30 seconds until smooth. (TM 30 sec/speed 5). Scrape down sides of bowl. Add gelatin/water and mix until combined. Fold through whipped cream.
- Pipe a layer of a third of the cheesecake mixture into a 20 x 10 cm silicone loaf tin.
- Top with a drizzle of salted caramel, toasted macadamias, and a sprinkle of coconut. Repeat until with 2 more layers until loaf pan is full. Freeze 1-2 hours or until slightly firm.
Your Own Notes
12 responses to “Viennetta Caramel Keto Cheesecake”
What about doing this in a Vitamix instead of in the food processor?
What about doing this in a Vitamix instead of the food processor…?
I haven’t tried this….yet, but in the recipe listed, at no point do you mention baking it. You go straight from layering to freezer. What about the raw eggs???
We struggled a bit initially with the caramel but decided to use a thicker based pot which worked better. The cheesecake part become quite runny and we weren’t able to pipe it so just did layers. Had to add a little extra sweetener to it right. However, it was delicious in the end!
Just wondering – salted caramel has no salt in it?