Viennetta Caramel Keto Cheesecake
Well, I wanted to make the Viennetta Caramel Keto Cheesecake a bit of a wow factor dessert. Do you think I have achieved it?
Surprisingly simple to make this frozen keto cheesecake is made with everyday ingredients. That is right everything is found at the supermarket or even in your keto pantry right now!
Viennetta Caramel Keto Cheesecake Ingredients
The ingredients are simple. Here is all you need to make an amazing caramel keto cheesecake with a difference.
- thickened cream, heavy cream or whipping cream
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- coconut extract (this is optional)
- lemon juice
- gelatin I just use powdered gelatin
HOW TO MAKE A CARAMEL VIENNETTA
This keto cheesecale does looks totally rockstar! It isn’t hard too hard to make I promise!
To get the fabulous layers of the mixture similar to a Streets Viennetta, I didn’t have a super large flat piping tip, so I used my hairdryer nozzle. 🤣
A little innovative me thinks. I just cut a hole in a ziplock bag and popped it over my hairdryer nozzle to create the effect. You could easily do it with a smaller piping tip instead though.
Keto cheesecakes are easy to make tasty and to make look special. Surprisingly, I find, all sugar free cheesecakes are spectacular taste wise. They always go down really well when entertaining and no one even guesses they are eating a much healthier cheesecake.
Love keto cheesecakes and want more?
Well, I have made my share of keto and low carb cheesecakes over the years. For out Thermomix lovers you will also love the selection of Thermomix keto cheesecake recipes to choose from too! I think I have done every recipe with dual methods to keep everyone happy.
Here are just a few of my favourites.
- Keto Matchstick Recipe | Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Keto Juniors Cheesecake Layered Lamington
- Keto Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
- Baked Mascarpone Cheesecake
- Keto Basque Cheesecake Slice – LCHF
- Keto Lamington Cheesecake
- Layered Lemon Delight Keto Cheesecake
- Mango Macaroon Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cup Keto Cheesecake
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Join our fabulous keto community on multiple channels and get support from others following the keto lifestyle.
Tools to Make the Viennetta
Here are just a few of the tools you might need to make out Viennetta Keto Cheesecake.
Silicone Loaf Tin
Caramel Viennetta Keto Cheesecake
- 60 g macadamias toasted
- 40 g shredded coconut
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat, when slightly golden add sweetener and salt flakes. Cook stirring, for 3-5 minutes or until mixture goes dark and caramelises
- Add the cream and simmer until you have a beautiful syrupy salted caramel sauce.
- Set aside to cool while you make your cheesecake
- Combine gelatin and water. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Reserve.
- Add all cheesecake ingredients to food processor or Thermomix®. Blend for 30 seconds until smooth. (TM 30 seconds/speed 5)
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Taste test to see if it needs any additional sweetener. Add the gelatin/water and mix until combined.
- Pipe a layer of a third of the cheesecake mixture into a 20 x 10 cm silicone loaf tin.
- Top with a drizzle of salted caramel, toasted macadamias, and a sprinkle of coconut. Repeat until with 2 more layers until loaf pan is full. Freeze 1-2 hours or until slightly firm.