This Keto Tartare Sauce has been taken to a whole new level. It is a stellar recipe that is so easy to make!
Growing up as a pescatarian I possibly ate more tartare sauce than most people. A dollop or two with fish or prawns and I was happy. So for me to make a slightly different version is a big thing. Not that I am talking about the no additives or sweeteners, but moreso a few additional ingredients that really make it shine!
Keto Tartare Sauce Ingredients
A super simple low carb tartare sauce recipe has ingredients that you can find in most supermarkets, or even your own pantry and fridge.
The Easy Keto Mayonnaise recipe is here on the website so just click the link to get the very easy recipe now. Alternatively you can use any store bought mayonnaise.
I add the usual ingredients found in a tartare sauce like parsley, dill pickle and capers but I add a little something extra. Celery is delicious in this sauce. It adds a little fresh crunch and goes perfectly with seafood or chicken as well. The Old Bay Seasoning is either found in specialty stores, or I have a recipe for it in my Lunch Time Keto Cookbook.
How to Make Keto Tartare Sauce
Well this is a no brainer recipe. Simply chop as all the “greens” as finely as you wish and mix it with the remaining ingredients.
So easy! Watch me make it here in this very short video.
Recipe Ideas to Serve Tartare Sauce with
- Salt and Pepper Seasoned King Fish | Keto friendly
- Keto Salt and Pepper Squid
- Fast & Fresh Hanoi Fried Fish
- Easy Delicious Keto Fish Tacos
- Keto Popcorn Chicken cooked 2 ways
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Keto Tartar Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise click link for recipe
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 stick celery finely chopped (not traditional but amazing)
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning or 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix all ingredients 10 seconds/speed 4.
Your Own Notes
Love low carb and ketogenic cookbooks? Check out our huge range in store today.
2 responses to “Keto Tartare Sauce”
I love this recipe. It is easy and delicious. Thanks megan