Keto Sweet Chilli Sauce | Sugar Free
A super simple and tasty keto sweet chilli sauce recipe. No fancy ingredients needed!
I have loads of chillies at this time of year so it is time for me to create as many recipes as I can to ensure none of our chillies go to waste. Today I have been making my third batch of Pickled Jalapeños and I had to did out this old sweet chilli sauce recipe from my website drafts. It is sauce an easy sugar free chilli sauce recipe and really doesn’t even take any time at all to make.
Keto Sweet Chilli Sauce Ingredients
Chillies – I use a mix of serrano, jalapeño, and bishops crowns. If you do not want it to be spicy scrape out all the seeds and membranes from the chillies. Alternatively you can just use a tablespoon of chilli flakes for a milder sweet chilli sauce.
Sweetener – I use Sukrin Gold, but any sweetener can be used in this sauce.
Garlic – add more garlic if you wish, but remember to add the carbs as well.
Vinegar – I use apple cider vinegar but you can just use regular white vinegar if that is all you have.
How to make it
Trim the end off the chillies and de-seed if you want a milder sauce.
Add all ingredients to saucepan or Thermomix® and cook until sauce has thickened.
Want more Low carb Sauce Recipes?
I have loads of keto condiment recipes. Here are just a few below.
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce Keto Ketchup
- Smokey Keto Barbecue Sauce
- Buttery Blackberry Keto Glaze
- Sugar Free Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Best Ever Keto Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Roasted Tomato Napoletana Sauce
- Best Ever Keto Enchilada Sauce
Keto Sweet Chilli Sauce
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox
Keto Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 5 cm ginger peeled and chopped
- 100 g red chillies (or use 1 tbsp of chilli flakes) I use a mix of serrano, cayenne and jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon salt flakes
- 1 cup Sukrin Gold sweetener or any sweetener of choice
- 1 cup white vinegar
- In a food processor blend all sauce ingredients until finely chopped.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer. Cover with lid and cook for further 15-20 minutes or until sauce is thick and reduced.
- Pour into sterile jar, seal and cool. Store in fridge for up to 1 month.
- Blend all sauce ingredients 10 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook 20 minutes/90℃/speed 1. Increase cooking time if needed.
- Store in airtight jar. Keep refrigerated for up to 1 month.
- Use chillies of different heat levels to make hotter sauces.
- Store in fridge in an airtight jar.
- De-seed chillies for a milder sauce.
Check out more of our recipes in our keto cookbook range in store>>