Keto Rib Rub Sugar Free Seasoning
This Keto Rib Rub is incredibly easy and tasty! Made with just 10 ingredients found in most keto pantries. Perfect for your next rack of keto bbq pork ribs, roast chicken, or smoked brisket.
The best part about making your own keto rib rub seasoning is that there is no hidden nasties. No fillers, no sugar and you know exactly what is in it. best part is it is incredibly easy to make, and you really are likely to have all these ingredients in your pantry right now!
Homemade Keto Rib Rub Ingredients
To make your own rib seasoning at home is super simple. As I mentioned you should have most of these ingredients in your keto pantry right now.
I use both a brown and white sweetener for a play on flavours but also for two levels of caramelising the meat.
The spices I use basics like, paprika, cayenne, mustard, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. I also like ground ginger and even sage but to limit the ingredients for you I have left them out. If you are out of one of the spices just add something else, you love.
How to Make Keto Rib Rub Seasoning
The keto bbq rub is super easy to make. Simple place all the ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine. Alternatively, just place all the ingredients into a jar and shake to combine.
No rocket science involved here. The rib rub is perfect dry rub for ribs. You can use it on pork ribs, lamb ribs or even use as a dry rub for beef short ribs. I smoke my ribs on a Kamado Joe but ribs are just as good slow baked in the oven or cooked in the Instant Pot (or similar).
A Few More of My Favourite Keto Seasoning Recipes
Want more from Mad Creations?
Join us ad-free with the 365 VIP Club. No more website ads interrupting your experience. Gain access to more exclusive recipes, over 35 weeks of meal plans and loads more. Find out more below.
Keto Rib Rub – For the BEST Barbecue Ribs
- Place all ingredients into a jar. Shake to combine.
- Place all ingredients into the mixer bowl; mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to 2 months.
- Sprinkle liberally over lamb, pork or beef ribs before barbecuing, smoking or slow cooking. Rub into the meat and allow to marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- The Keto Rib Rub can be added to burgers or used as a seasoning for any protein or vegetables.
- Nutrition is based on a 2 teaspoon serve of seasoning per portion (which is more than what would be consumed by one person on an average sitting).