Keto Pavlova Dessert Grazing Platter
Today one of my team told me I needed to make a Keto Pavlova Dessert Grazing Platter. Personally I had not heard of this but she had provided a link to what is apparently a new fad for Christmas this year.
So who am I to disappoint when we have the most perfect sugar free Pavlova recipe. Putting together some sides was not too difficult at all. I just used what I have in the fridge and freezer and smooshed it altogether to create my very own Keto Pavlova Dessert Grazing Platter.
So here is what you need to make your very own!
Keto Pavlova Dessert Grazing Platter Ingredients
So here is a loosely based recipe to create a DIY keto meringue platter to share with your family and friends. Feel free to add more or less to “extras” as this is totally open to what you would prefer.
- Keto Meringues – Please use our superb Sugar Free Pavlova recipe and instead of shaping into one large keto Pavlova make it into mini meringues of all sizes. I bake them for only 60-80 minutes and leave in the oven to crisp up overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd – Lemon curd is perfect with any kind of keto pavlova dessert. I have a perfect recipe for Sugar Free Lemon Curd, you can also add raspberries for a delicious Raspberry Curd as well.
- Cream – what is a pavlova without cream. Personally I am a huge fan of the very thick and delicious Meander Valley Double Cream.
- Natvia Salted Caramel Sauce – this stuff is sugar free and delicious! It makes it so easy to dress up a keto pavlova recipe with a little drizzle of this liquid gold.
- Natvia Sugar Free Raspberry Jam – again I am a massive fan! For me, a jam disliker to say that is a big thing. Get some it is so good.
- Berries – low carb berries are a great choice. At this time of year blueberries, red currants, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries are easily found.
- Ice Cream – now to make it easy for you I have included Denada Co ice cream. However, if you want to know how to make keto ice cream then try our very simple Macadamia Ice Cream Recipe.
HOW TO PUT TOGETHER A PAVLOVA GRAZING PLATTER
How do you put it a keto pavlova dessert grazing platter together? Simple.
Choose a large platter or board and pile it up with all the ingredients.
Personally, I love the idea that if you are entertaining that you assemble it along a long board through the centre of the entire table or if a big crowd just pile it over the entire table. This will give everyone the chance to construct their very own keto pavlova with all the fixings!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY FOR A LAUGH AND GREAT RECIPES
Connect with us on our social channels or follow our boards for some great keto recipe inspiration on Pinterest. New recipes every week and a very active and easy going Facebook Community.
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | 365 |
WATCH ME MAKE THE MERINGUES
Keto Pavlova Dessert Grazing Platter
- 200 g double thick cream
- 1 tub Denada ice cream pick your favourite flavour(s)
- 100 g raspberries
- 100 g blueberries
- 100 g strawberries
- Natvia Salted Caramel Sauce
- Natvia Raspberry Jam
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Toasted nuts
- Toasted Shredded Coconut
PREPARING KETO MERINGUES
- Preheat oven to 150℃. Line two large baking trays with baking paper.
- Prepare Pavlova mix as per instructions through the recipe link. When done spoon into mini meringues of various sizes or using a star piping tip to pipe meringues to size.
- Turn oven down to 100℃. Bake meringues for 60-80 minutes. Turn oven off and leave in the oven with door closed for minimum 8 hours. Store cooled meringues in air tight container until needed. See notes if they need to be re-crisped on the day.
- Assemble Pavlova meringues, lemon curd and all serving suggestions of choice onto a large platter.