Lemon Garlic Chicken Keto Gyros
These Mad Creations Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Gyros are great you are craving a little takeaway meal, then get yourself making this little beauty.
Gyros are so tasty, and this version does not disappoint.
Seriously you could make what ever kind of protein you wish or do a yummy vegetarian version.
A wrap that the whole family will enjoy!
Gyros, pronounce YEE_RO are basically well seasoned meat stacked and grilled and served with salad on pita. I have done a little mash up with my delicious Blue Cheese Dressing, Best Ever Enchilada Sauce and equally popular Cauliflower Wraps and Garlic Greek Marinade. A perfect match and easy cook.
Break out the barbecue this summer and cook these for family and friends
I hope you enjoy.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Gyros
- Marinate chicken in the Garlic Marinade, for minimum 30 minutes, but best overnight
- Cook your cutlets either in pan over medium to low heat, then turn up heat to crisp up at the end, or cook them in the oven at 170℃, until cooked through and skin is crispy.
- Slice chicken, and fill your wrap with some chicken, cheese, blue cheese dressing, and vegetables
- Add some Best Ever Enchilada sauce with a little mexican fusion
- Soft juicy and delicious.