Keto Fish Burger
My Keto Fish Burger is a new highlight recipe of mine that will be on my monthly meal plan rotation.
These keto fish burgers seriously are so tasty! Not only do they look the business in the pictures but I can assure you these are delicious. It’s funny we only just had one left and Dave wouldn’t share…. Well he would but he then would have been hungry so I had to have a chicken roll. Mind you I am already planning on making these again for next week.
Keto Fish Burger Ingredients
For these delicious keto fish burgers I have used several of my favourite recipes that I use often, but all into the one meal.
This is such a fresh and simple sandwich to look at but it just so damn good.
All the recipes are included on the site. Here is what I have used to make these burgers, plus the addition of salad. For a more simple burger or even a Keto McDonalds style keto Filet o Fish just omit the salad.
- Easy Keto Mayonnaise | The Best
- Keto Tartare Sauce
- Keto Fish Cakes
- Low Carb Bread Rolls only 2g net carbs
Keto Fish Burger Dietary Substitutes
I know not everyone of us follows the same dietary lifestyle. Of course to many, the use of grains is not an option or not preferable. So for that very reason I would totally recommend our Keto Bagels as the preferred bun to have with the keto fish cakes if you want a great alternative.
While I could just eat the Keto Tartare Sauce, you can choose just to have the Easy Keto Mayonnaise (or any of its variations).
And for those of actually reading this recipe that hate fish, this could easily be done with chicken mince, beef, lamb etc. Of course a burger can made of many many proteins.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Keto Fish Burger
- Split Low Carb Rolls in half and top bottom of roll with lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- Bake or fry Keto Fish Cakes and top with cheese. Transfer to roll.
- Top with 2 tbsp of Keto Tartare Sauce and other half of roll.
- Keto Fish Burgers can be served hot or cold.
- Can be made ahead of time for the lunch box or a picnic.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- For a keto (no grain) roll option use our Keto Bagel recipe
Love low carb and ketogenic cookbooks? Check out our huge range in store today.