Keto Egg Fast Shake – Salted Caramel
This is the perfect keto egg fast shake!
It can be flavoured so many ways and is super easy to make!
Keto Egg Fast Shake
Whether you are following an egg fast or looking for an easy low carb protein shake you will love this recipe.
Created to be part of 3-Day Egg Fast Plan all the testers were surprised out how delicious this shake is.
To me it tastes like a cheesecake shake, it is just too good.
Here is all you need to make the keto egg fast shake – just water, eggs, lemon juice, cream cheese, salted caramel topping, and ice.
How to Make It
Oh gosh it is just that easy. Place everything in a blender or a Thermomix and blend until smooth. So easy, right!
Variations of Egg Fast Shakes
Salted Caramel is obviously not the only flavouring you can use in this keto shake recipe. Here is a couple of different variations and different ways to serve.
- Omit water, lemon juice and salted caramel and substitute 1/2 cup of hot coffee, chai tea or hot sugar-free chocolate. Blend until smooth.
- Substitute caramel topping for sugar-free chocolate topping or sugar-free maple syrup.
- Eggs can be left out.
- Use pasteurised eggs. Handled properly, pasteurised eggs, are safe to consume raw.
- Pour into ice cube trays or ice block moulds once blended and freeze for a tasty frozen treat.
Want more Egg Fast recipes?
If you love our keto egg fast shake then you are going to love these.
- Fat Ice – Zero Carb Ice Cream
- Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
- Easy Keto Mayonnaise
- Tiramisu Coffee Fat Bombs
- Keto Chaffle Recipe (coming)
Join our thriving Keto Community
So you found yourself here through Instagram. We have such a great keto community on multiple social platforms and resources.
To learn more about the keto diet or find like minded people asking the same questions about how to start the keto diet.
Learn from one another, laugh and cry (hopefully none of that 😂) and be there for mutual keto support for one another.
Keto Egg Fast Shake
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese (45g) softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (15g)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Sugar-free Salted Caramel Topping I use Natvia
- Pinch salt flakes
- Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Place all ingredients into the mixer bowl. Mix 30 sec/speed 9.