Keto Condensed Milk – sugar free/low carb
Mad Creations Keto Condensed Milk is a very easy recipe, and such a versatile ingredient that can be used in so many low carb desserts.
If you were anything like me, there was a fair bit of condensed milk consumption as a kid. Straight from the can, or making it into caramel and boiling for 3 hours. Haha!
Thank god they now sell the caramel already done, as I even know one person who burned their kitchen down boiling it on the stove lol.
But seriously I loved this stuff as a kid. I will say this doesn’t really taste any different than the original. It is better, because no sugar was used in its creation.
Keto Condensed Milk is super easy to make at home.
There are only 3 ingredients
I use a thickened or heavy cream in this recipe, rather than pure thin cream.
The sweetener used can affect the texture of the condensed milk upon cooling. Some sweeteners will re-crystallise when cooling.
It kind of is like when something begins to freeze and you have those little icicles in it. Xylitol tends not to do this in this recipe.
Want More Great Keto Dessert Recipes?
Here are just a few of my personal favourites!
- Keto Pecan Pie Bars
- Low Carb Lemon Curd Teacake
- Keto Protein Bars – Vanilla nougat
- Keto Peanut Butter PB&J Mousse
- Sugar Free Pavlova | Keto Pavlova | LCHF Pavlova
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Keto Condensed Milk
- 450 g thickened cream
- 140 g sweetener I use Xylitol
- 70 g butter cubed
- Add all ingredients to small saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Continue stirring over 45-60 minutes intermittently until mixture thickens to thick syrup.
- Insert Butterfly. Add all ingredients and cook 60 minutes/110℃/speed 3/MC off/steaming basket in place on lid
- Any sweetener that is used in this recipe needs to be 1:1 ratio to a standard sugar.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Sweetener may re-crystallise in this recipe, but will soften when heated.
Want more recipes for the keto diet? Check out our store packed full of keto cookbooks. Check out our cookbooks