You are going to love out Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Not only does this keto pizza look amazing but it tastes it too!
Using our Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base Mix, and Keto Cheese Sauce, this one pizza that is ready in just minutes.
Keto chicken alfredo pizza ingredients
You can bet this low carb pizza is super simple. Here is all you need to make it home yourself.
1 packet of Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base Mix
2 tablespoons Keto Cheese Sauce (or Queso Sauce)
1/2 cup cooked chicken
1/2 small tomato
Rocket to garnish
how to make chicken alfredo pizza
It isn’t hard to make a great keto pizza at home with limited ingredients. In this recipe I have used a par-baked Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base but you can use our Easy Keto Pizza Crust recipe or even the very delicious Keto Pizza Fathead Dough. I guess it just depends on your preference.
For baking in the oven, I heat a pizza stone in the oven at 250°C. I then coat the top of the pizza with the keto cheese sauce. If you would prefer a traditional Keto Marinara Pizza Sauce then go use that instead. Then I top with cheese and my toppings of choice. It only takes a few minutes in the oven to be melted golden and delicious.
To cook a pizza in the air fryer, add the sauce of choice to your keto pizza crust and top with the toppings of choice. Bake at 170°C for 3-4 minutes. Add any extra time as needed as some air fryers vary.
HOT TIP – rub the keto pizza crust with raw garlic to infuse with flavour or add spices when making the base.
join us on Instagram
Follow @meganellam on Instagram and share your Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base Mix pictures with the hashag #madketopizza
tools to make keto alfredo pizza
Here are some of useful tools and appliances to make a great keto pizza at home.
Air Fryer – Ninja Foodie Multicooker – Slow Cook, pressure cook and air fry with the amazing Ninja Foodie.
Terracotta Baking Stone – Perfect for home stone baked pizza!
MasterCraft CrustyBake Pizza Crisper Tray – an inexpensive crispy pizza base tray perfect keto pizza crust recipes and also crispy keto cookies as well. I know right! Great idea!
Pizza Wheel – every good pizza needs a pizza wheel to cut or (my personal fave) a mezzaluna!
watch me make the pizza
Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 23 cm Mad Creations Pizza Base parbaked, or preferred pizza base, See Note 1
- 2 tbsp Keto Cheese Sauce click for direct link to recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken See Note 2
- 60 g bacon thinly sliced
- 1/2 tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup rocket
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- Preheat oven to 250°C with pizza stone or baking tray inside the oven.
- Spread pizza base with Keto Cheese Sauce and top with shredded mozzarella, chicken and bacon.
- Bake 4-5 minutes until cheese in bubbling and melted.
- Cut pizza into quarters and serve topped with tomato, rocket and avocado. Serve hot or cold.
2. I just used leftover rotisserie chicken. You can of course use any cooked chicken or other protein or vegetables as preferred.
Can you tell me, does the pizza base go onto the pizza tray still on the baking paper? thanks Lea
Hi Leanne, Yes I just lift it onto the stone by the baking paper.