Keto Bunless Burgers – with Portabello Mushrooms
Bunless burgers are just about every keto diet followers weekly staple.
I think we all come up with our own favourite versions and this is one of my all-time favourites! Teamed with crispy bacon and gooey egg, mushrooms with a touch of garlic and a burger stuffed with Cheeseburger Dip! How awesome does that sound!
A great burger that works well for any meal at any time throughout the day!
Portabello Bunless Burger
- 2 medium portabello mushrooms
- 150 g grass-fed beef mince
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 bacon rasher cut in half
- 1 tbsp cheeseburger cream cheese click link for recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4 leaves basil
- olive oil
- pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 200℃
- Rub olive oil and garlic over mushrooms, season with salt and pepper
- Roast on an oven tray with the bacon rasher for 10-15 minutes
- Season beef with salt and pepper, roll into a rissole and push your thumb into centre to create a pocket for the cheeseburger cream cheese. Close up hole, roll into ball and cook on a hot grill or barbecue.
- Fry egg sunny side up
- Place beef burger on plate, top with cheese, egg, mushrooms and bacon