My Keto Blue Cheese Dressing is one dressing that you can use on virtually everything.
Traditionally teamed perfectly with some baked or fried hot wings, you can also use this low carb buffalo blue cheese dressing with my Crispy Keto Chicken Wings or even just with some crackers, like my Almond Crispy Crackers.
Very simple to make and best made with your favourite tasting blue cheese. Even for those of you a little shy when it comes to blue cheese, this is one sauce I think you might be able to enjoy.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
Easy keto salad dressing recipes are so good! Whipped up in no time and they can really make the simplest of meals taste so much better. I love this dressing for all the reasons below and more!
Versatile – a salad dressing or the perfect addition to a casserole or baked dishes. Try our low carb blue cheese dressing with our Crispy Lemon Pepper Wings, Keto Salmon Patties or even with our Crispy Almond Crackers.
Low carb – This super easy keto dressing is less than 1g net carbs per serve.
Everyday ingredients – Made with everyday ingredients found in most pantries. All simple keto supermarket ingredients.
Quick and easy – There is very little active preparation time involved, and the steps are quick and simple!
Thermomix friendly – it can be made easily in your Thermomix, Magimix or food processor in no time and with easy cleanup. Keep reading for more details on the ingredients, substitutes and step by step instructions on how to make them.
- Sour cream
- Mayonnaise, click the link for our amazing keto mayonnaise recipe
- Blue cheese – personally I love a crumbly blue cheese in this recipe. You can use the creamier varieties if you prefer, I think it is a personal thing.
- Chives, chopped
- White vinegar
- Salt flakes
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
What to serve Blue Cheese Dressing with
Blue cheese dressing goes so well with so many recipes, not just crispy chicken wings. Here are just a few of my favourites.
- Keto Crispy Chicken Wings
- Smoky Ranch Chicken Salad – Keto | LCHF | Low Carb
- Sticky Sugar Free Asian Pork Ribs – Keto Style
- Keto Mexican Beef Burger
- Seasoned Keto Crackers – best keto cracker recipe
How to Make Blue Cheese Dressing
I use my own homemade keto mayonnaise for a super creamy mayonnaise that is sugar-free and tastes amazing. I use sour cream and lime juice to make it extra creamy and a little sour.
This is the best way to make a blue cheese dressing without buttermilk. Buttermilk is a little higher in carbs but depending on your style of keto or low carb diet you can do what fits your macros
RAVING NEW FAN? Subscribe to our newsletter. Join our keto community on Facebook, Instagram or see all the new stuff on Pinterest.
Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- 160 g blue cheese
- 125 g mayonnaise
- 125 g sour cream
- 15 g lime juice fresh
- 1 tablespoon chives sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or in short bursts in a blender.
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl. Mix 15 sec/speed 5.
- Serve as a dip, or with your favourite salad, buffalo wings, or wrap.
- Store Buffalo Blue Cheese Sauce in the fridge for up to 4 days, otherwise freeze up to 1 month.
- This dressing is best made the before to help develop the flavours.
This salad dressing was super easy to make and perfect for our wedge salads!! My husband was thrilled as he loves ordering a wedge at our favorite restaurant. I know I’ll be making more soon!
Glad you enjoyed it
Is there any reason the nutrition table doesn’t show the fat content please?
Hi Suzanne, Sorry the information had not transferred and the nutritional was not complete. All fixed now. Thanks
Simple, tasty and great to have on hand to add to salads, protein a cracker or just plain stealing from the jar with a spoon. Mmmm Buffalo!