Keto Anzac Biscuits | Sugar free recipe
My Sugar Free Keto Anzac Biscuits are a nice tribute to our Anzacs.
Traditionally made a truck load of sugar along with oats and flour. This keto Anzac recipe is just a slightly different version so we can all enjoy a little treat along with our family and friends. If you don’t tell them these keto Anzac biscuits are sugar and grain free they may never even know. God I love the ketogenic lifestyle!
How to bake Keto Anzac Biscuits
I find using the Sukrin products you get a good consistency for a keto cookie recipe and despite what you may think is a lot of sweetener in these cookies, they are not particularly sweet. That is why I have given you the option of adding just a little cinnamon. While cinnamon is not sweet it enhances the natural sweetness in baked goods like these cookies.
This recipe is pretty much a mix it all together type of recipe. Just allow plenty of time for cooling on trays as it takes time for them to firm up.
I would love to see a lot of testers trying them out and letting me know what you think and if you have come up with some other versions. I am going to do another crisp version as well but maybe not the way everyone will think of. If I get what I am thinking to work I will be pretty excited.
I hope you love them. Let me know how you go below or if you have tried them with other ingredients, or tried the crispy version.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Sugar Free Keto Anzac Biscuits
- 130 g butter
- 50 g Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup Click link for only Aussie supplier
- 25 g water
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 60 g flaked almond
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 30 g shredded coconut
- 50 g hemp seeds
- 100 g almond meal (for crispy version add an extra 40g almond meal)
- 60 g Sukrin Gold Granular Sweetener
- 90 g Sukrin White Granular Sweetener 1:1
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (omit if making crispy)
- 15 g beef gelatin I use Great Lakes
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon this is not traditional but adds a nice bit of spice
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Prepare 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Add butter, Sukrin Fibre Syrup and water to bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Fold through remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Scoop 35 g of mix onto prepared baking trays, roll between hands and then flatten slightly. Leave plenty of room between each biscuit as the mixture will spread. Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove and cool on trays for 5 minutes before lifting onto cooling trays and let cool and set for 1- 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Prepare large baking trays with baking paper.
- Add butter, Sukrin Fibre Syrup and water to bowl and cook 2 minutes/90℃/speed 1
- Combine rest of ingredients 15 seconds/speed 4. Follow from step 4 above
You can check out all our ketogenic diet cookbooks in store at https://madcreationshub.com/shop