Garlic Chicken Thighs
The very delicious, very easy Garlic Chicken Thighs recipe, is one my all time favourites and soon will become yours too.
Chicken thigh recipes are totally my thing! I think it’s funny that chicken is often considered a dud meal on a restaurant menu, yet in my kitchen chicken is often a star and these garlic chicken thighs are no exception. I am always busy doing all the boring stuff behind the scenes, with very little cooking mind you, that when it comes to meal times it needs to be fast. Last night this garlic chicken was just what I wanted and needed.
Tips to cook the perfect garlic chicken thighs
What can I say these garlic chicken thighs are really basic to make. Don’t let basic fool you though! They still deliver a great flavour and fulfilling keto meal.
- Season the chicken with cumin. Leave the chicken thighs whole as this will keep them moist.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat. You don’t want to cook the chicken too high, just a nice medium heat to brown the outside but keep them all soft and tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the chicken is looking nearly done, deglaze with apple cider vinegar and using your spatula scrape all those good bits of crispy seasoned chicken off the bottom of the pan.
- Add garlic and butter and heat until butter has melted and garlic is fragrant.
- Squeeze over lemon and garlic and whip up your salad. Serve! Garlic chicken thighs have never tasted better.
Want more super tasty chicken thigh recipes?
As I already mentioned I am a little bit of a thigh girl and these garlic chicken thighs are far from the only recipe on the website. Check out some of these delicious recipes.
- Best Ever Keto Enchiladas
- Keto Thai Pad See Ew
- Duck Fat Keto Fried Chicken
- Simple Ketogenic Red Chicken Curry
- Best Ever Keto Chicken Nachos
So you aren’t a chicken thigh lover? Well this dish would is as equally tasty with pork fillet, any firm white fish, prawns or scallops are amazing too. Simply adjust the cooking times according to whatever protein you use. If you do cook these garlic chicken thighs or create your very own variation then let me know in the comments box below or on our Facebook Group. I love seeing you sharing your creations in the kitchen. This is the very reason why I do what I do.
The Ketogenic or low carb diet does not mean boring tasteless food. I have found since changing to the Ketogenic diet that over the past 2 years not only do I look and feel so much better but the food I have been eating is far and away some of the best food I have eaten. with Mad Creations I am constantly listening to my tribe and making recipes that I know you are all going to love and use over and over again. This website offers loads of recipes and of course I also have a huge amount (18 at the time of writing this) Ketogenic cookbooks and eBooks. My recipes are mostly written with dual method instructions for both conventional and Keto Thermomix® instructions. You can check out all of our cookbooks at our store through this link here https://madcreationshub.com/shop
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 40 g butter
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce finely shredded
- 1/4 cup cucumber roughly chopped
- 1/2 small avocado roughly chopped
- Season the chicken thigh fillets with cumin. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat and fry chicken until chicken thighs are browned.
- Deglaze pan with apple cider vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add garlic and butter.
- Cook until butter us melted through and take off the heat.
- Add lemon zest, juice and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve chicken with salad.