Easy Keto Ranch Dressing
I am an absolute Keto Ranch Dressing fan! If you have my The Healthy Family Keto Cookbook then you know how versatile a keto friendly ranch dressing can be.
Keep reading below to learn more about how to make this keto ranch dressing recipe and even more so how to use it in other ways as well.
KETO RANCH DRESSING INGREDIENTS
Ranch dressing has long been a favourite dressing for me. What is the difference between traditional ranch dressing and keto ranch dressing?
It is really only buttermilk or buttermilk powder. Simply leaving out the buttermilk results in a low carb ranch dressing that is absolutely delicious!
So what is in a keto ranch dressing?
RANCH SPICE MIX
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- Pinch finely cracked pepper
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (250g) click link for recipe to make your own
- 1 cup sour cream (250g)
- 1/4 cup water (60g)
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Spice Mix above
HOW TO USE RANCH DRESSING
Look honestly aside from using keto ranch dressing as a simple dressing it can be used in baking, casseroles, and sauces. Personally I tend to make up a double batch of dressing and use it in my cooking throughout the week.
In The Healthy Family Keto Cookbook, I used it as part of the creamy sauce in the Chicken Ranch Casserole. In place of an egg wash in the Garlic Parmesan Tenders. A sauce in Swiss Chicken and just straight up dressing in salads.
Think of this homemade ranch dressing as a dressing and a tangy creamy sauce. Mix it in with mashed cauliflower or any meal that goes well with a bit of creaminess, acid and spices.
TASTY IDEAS TO USE THIS RECIPE
Here are just a few of our free recipes that this low carb dressing can work wonders
WATCH ME MAKE THE HOMEMADE KETO DRESSING
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY FOR A LAUGH AND GREAT RECIPES
Connect with us on our social channels or follow our boards for some great keto recipe inspiration on Pinterest. New recipes every week and a very active and easy going Facebook Community.
Keto Ranch Dressing
RANCH SPICE MIX
- Combine all spice mix ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine 1 tablespoon of Ranch Spice Mix with mayonnaise, sour cream and water. Refrigerate in an airtight jar.
- Mill spices 10 sec/speed 5. Transfer to an an airtight jar.
- Place mayonnaise, sour cream and water into mixing bowl with 1 tablespoon of Ranch Spice Mix. Combine 30 sec/speed 4.
Ranch Spice Mix will keep fresh in an airtight jar for up to 3 months. SERVINGS The Ranch Spice mix will makes 6 times the Ranch Dressing recipe