A super quick and easy keto pepperoni pizza to enjoy for lunch or dinner. I am a big fan of anything fast and simple and this is just that.
Using our fabulous new Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base Mix for the pizza crust in this recipe make it quick and easy. But hey, I have still given you some other options using some other recipes to create your own low carb pizza base with what you have on hand.
easy keto pepperoni pizza ingredients
Here is what I use in this recipe. Feel free to add whatever you have in the meat draw or vegetable crisper in your fridge. I do like to keep this kind of pizza pretty simple.
1 packet of Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base Mix
1 tablespoon Keto Marinara Pizza Sauce or Best Ever Keto Enchilada Sauce
3 Kalamata olives
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 pickled jalapeño, finely sliced
1/4 cup sliced pepperoni or chorizo
HOT TIP – I think all pizza tastes better with some fresh leafy green on top.
HOT TIP #2 – I also add 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning to my Pizza Base when mixing it to give it a nice Italian flavour.
how to make keto pepperoni pizza
Here is the run down on how I make our easy keto pepperoni pizza. Like any pizza it can be made how YOU prefer it. No hard and fast rules okay!
In this keto pizza recipe I have use a par-baked Mad Creations Keto Pizza Base but you can use our Easy Keto Pizza Crust recipe or even the very delicious Keto Pizza Fathead Dough.
If you are using the keto base mix and want to keep this a paleo pizza just use lactose free mozzarella or just omit the dairy completely.
For baking keto pizza in the oven, I use a pizza stone in the oven at 250°C. Use a couple of spoonfuls of Keto Marinara Pizza Sauce then a good ;ayer of cheese followed by your toppings.
If you do not have a pizza stone you can use a baking tray or even better you can get from a Everten a MasterCraft CrustyBake Pizza Crisper Tray – for perfect keto pizza crust recipes (and also crispy keto cookies as well). How good is that?
To cook a pizza in the air fryer, add the sauce of choice to your keto pizza crust and top with the toppings of choice. Bake at 170°C for 3-4 minutes. Add any extra time as needed as some air fryers vary.
The Air Fryer – Ninja Foodie Multicooker – is a fab option for an air fryer as it can be also used for slow cooking, pressure cooking, frying and more.
for more great pizza ideas
I have a renewed love of pizza. For a while there I wasn’t so into it due to pretty crappy keto pizza recipes. I now have a few faves up my sleeve for a quick and easy low carb pizza night.
- Keto Chicken Alfredo Pizza – so simple
- Fathead Pizza Crust – another great keto crust option
- Chili Con Queso Dip – use this on the pizza or as a dip for pizza crust
watch me make the pizza
Easy Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 23cm Mad Creations Pizza Base par-baked or preferred pizza base, See Note 1
- 2 tbsp Keto Marinara Pizza Sauce click for direct link to recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup pepperoni thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 3 kalamata olives roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup rocket to serve
- Preheat oven to 250°C with pizza stone or baking tray inside the oven.
- Spread pizza base with Keto Marinara Pizza Sauce and top with remainder of toppings.
- Bake 4-5 minutes until cheese in bubbling and melted.
- Cut pizza into quarters and serve topped with rocket. Serve hot or cold.
2. All the toppings can be changed to whatever you prefer. Another great alternative to pepperoni is a spicy chorizo.
Leave a Reply