My Easy Keto Lemon Bliss Balls will have you enjoying a very low carb treat when you need it.
Perfect for this cold weather and a cup of tea after your meal. Enjoy an almost guiltless treat that you can create with or without any sweetener. At 1g carbs per ball be careful not to over indulge, this is just meant to be that little treat you may enjoy after a meal, or when you have your cuppa.
Lemon Fat Bomb Variations
New York Cheesecake Fat Bomb
– add 1 tsp of vanilla and 1/2 tsp of fresh grated nutmeg
Very Berry Fat Bomb
– add 4 -5 raspberries, blueberries or 2 strawberries (all chopped or heated in microwave for 30 seconds and pushed through a sieve)
Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb
– melt 15g of sugar-free Well Naturally chocolate to your mix (omit lemon)
These are suitable to make ahead and freeze (and eat from frozen).
This recipe is part of the Beginners Plan to view all the recipes you must be part of Club Keto 365 Annual Membership to join in.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | 365 |
Easy Keto Lemon Bliss Balls – Fat Bomb
- 75 g desiccated coconut + 10g extra for rolling
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 g butter softened
- 75 g cream cheese softened
- zest and juice of half a lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Roll into 12 g balls
- Makes 16 balls
Lovely treat. Better when chilled. Even my partner who is not into sweets, said it was actually rather good. Wow!!!
Don’t print my question Megan. I read the recipe wrong and didn’t add the coconut lol. Will do that in the morning.
Yum …was seeking another version of fat bombs for my dessert before bed. Thank you Lynda Watters for suggesting these yummy delicious lemon treats xx
How long do they keep for please and can they be frozen? thanks
Hey Vicki, yes they can be frozen and they will keep in the fridge for about a week. Personally I always freeze and just eat from the freezer.
How long do they keep for?
Love the idea, Thanks for sharing….