Baja Keto Chicken Salad
This Baja Chicken Salad is one of my most popular recipes.
It is also one of my oldest. I have seriously been making this baked chicken for as long as I can remember. Such an easy recipe that seriously packs a lot of flavour. The seasonings do work with so many different meats or fish so if you do want to change it up go for it.
This is also a great seasoning to make in bulk and have on hand for when you want to whip up a tasty meal.
Quick and simple meals are the best, and this one does not disappoint.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Baja Chicken Salad
- 1 avocado sliced
- 90 g feta I use goat feta
- 8 olives deseeded
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 210℃. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl.
- Toss chicken strips in seasoning and place on prepared baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 20-25 minutes turning half way through
- Bake chicken until slightly crisp on the outside and still moist on the inside
- Serve with salad