Bacon & Mushroom Keto Pasta Fettuccine
Keto pasta it’s a thing! I am so happy to discovered this super low carb keto pasta that seriously tastes and has the texture of real pasta.
The internet and Facebook are just amazing at advertising aren’t they? Everyday I see advertising or keto followers reviewing the next great new product that we can choose to try or leave. While we tend not to eat many prepackage processed foods, I have found this keto pasta to be a great “quick and easy meal” item to keep in the pantry for when I need it.
How to Cook this delicious Keto Pasta Fettuccine
- Simply chop onion, mushrooms and bacon. No need to be “cheffy” chop it however you want.
- No need even for fresh garlic if you dont have it use the minced stuff it still tastes great.
- Sauté the bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil and unsalted butter.
- Bring to the boil a big pot of water and cook Edamame keto pasta for 3 minutes.
- Add cream and parmesan to the golden bacon mix. Simmer to thicken.
- Drain and add keto pasta (or zoodles if using) and add chopped spinach and spring onions.
- Season to taste and serve.
Where to buy Keto Pasta?
I ordered mine from Aussie Health. It is cheap and fast delivery. I am sure I have seen it in some specialty grocers but for the life of me can’t remember where.
Want more quick and easy midweek meal ideas?
Maybe try some of our most popular simple but very delicious favourite recipes.
- Sichuan Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Chicken Pad See Ew
- Butter Chicken
- Buttery Beef and Cauliflower Dumplings
- Tuna Casserole
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Keto Fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1/4 small onion diced
- 3 bacon rashers thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic finely minced
- 1/2 packet Edamame Fettuccine Click here for supplier
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 40 g parmesan grated
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil and butter in a frypan over medium heat until begins to foam. Add onion, bacon, mushrooms and garlic and sauté until lightly golden.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add pasta and cook 3 minutes.
- Add cream and parmesan to bacon mixture and simmer until sauce begins to thicken.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce. Add spring onion, baby spinach and season to taste. Serve.