Keto Bacon and Broccoli Cheese Dip
Mad Creations Keto Bacon and Broccoli Cheese Dip, came about because I was in the mood for something cheesy.
When I started Keto, I ate a lot of cheese, but now I really don’t, it’s not that it affected my weight loss or anything, but I guess everything we crave goes in cycles. Of course only eating mostly once a day, you tend not to consume too much of anything.
This certainly satisfied the cravings, paired with my bagels there was a LOT of cheese there, but it was so so tasty. The bagels almost melt in the mouth, and when you just tear off a little and dip it into the gooey bacon and broccoli its aaaahhh yum!
Easy to make and a great party option. You could definitely do this as a cobb loaf alternative for all the Christmas parties we are about to have.
Anyway, enjoy! If you love the recipe please comment below, and also tell me if you hacked it a little and changed the flavours. I think this is so adaptable, next time I am going to add some artichokes as well.
Hope you love it
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
Mad Creations Keto Bacon and Broccoli Cheese Dip
- 3 large rashers bacon diced
- 80 g leeks julienned
- 110 g broccoli finely sliced
- 100 g cream cheese
- 100 g grated mozzarella or American Jack I use a mixture including Aldi's Chipotle Cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 fresh jalapeño deseeded and sliced thinly
- Extra grated cheese to serve
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Cook bacon and leeks oven medium heat until leaks are beautiful and soft.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and add broccoli, seasoning and cheeses.
- Stir together and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Pour mixture into oven proof serving dish, top with jalapeños, and extra cheese
- Cook for 10 minutes or until lightly golden on top
- Serve with bagels, or slice your bagels and cook in oven to make bagel chips for a crunchier texture!