- Come see Megan Ellam whip up some keto recipes live.
- Demonstration style class.
- For 3 hours you will join in the fun of keto cooking seeing fresh and easy meals prepared.
- Virgin cocktail and keto canapes will be served on greeting
Ticket Sales are closed
Recipes cooked on the day
- Cheddar Ritzy Crackers
- Caramelised Onion Dip
- Warm Spiced Olives & Feta
- Low Carb Bread
- Lamb Kofta Salad with Spiced Garlic & Herb Yoghurt
- Butter Chicken & Saffron Cauliflower Rice
- Vietnamese Beef Pho
- Lemon Curd
- Magic Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Eton Mess Tasting Platter
Every attendee will also receive a free eBook of every recipe served or demonstrated on the day PLUS we will have giveaways and a few bonuses on the day!
The eBook will include both conventional and Thermomix® methods where suited. Recipes will be demonstrated on the day using a Thermomix®, Instant Pot and traditional cooking methods.
The class is demonstration style. Tastings of all recipes will be on offer.
A pop up bookstore will be available on the day to purchase any Mad Creations books or end grain cutting boards.
Megan will be available for book signing at the conclusion of the event. Bring your books if you want them signed.
Event contact: Dave Hunter email@example.com
Please contact if you have any questions regarding the demonstration.
Time & Date
Sat, 22nd February
Please arrive at 11am to register.. The cooking will begin at 11:30am
Pat Hughes Centre, Taylor Avenue Thornton, NSW
(Located at the end of the M1 and with nearby train station.)
Tickets are non-refundable.
What to bring
A notepad and pen if you wish to make notes during the day.